“Nice place...has needs” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Conroe North

Days Inn & Suites Conroe North
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Conroe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

The hotel i first booked for this night was oversold, and I had to go across the highway to this place. I have been traveling for about four months, and in the next day, I decided to go a head a book a week here. Since i had been gone, my CC expiration date and they had sent me a new card, which i had in an envelope SOMEWHERE in my luggage. I was carrying a lot of things for work, and went to go look for it. When i came down the second time to let the manager know that i was still looking for it, he said you "Have ten minutes of I call the Police". I explained to him that i was looking for the card, but should just call the card company and transfer the money to my other card.. and he said "You have ten minutes" I cant even get through the voice mail of a credit card company in ten minutes. So i went up stairs, packed up ALL of my stuff, brought it down to the lobby and then started to call the Credit card company soi could then check back in. When i finally got it fixed, he then said.. "Oh im sorry, we have no more rooms for tonight. I was so disgusted. He is a small man.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.