Landgrove Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Snowdon Chalet(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
US$64
Marbledge Lodge(East Dorset)(Great Value!)
US$96
The INN at Willow Pond(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$221
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$109
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$93
EconoLodge
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
Travelocity
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$137
Swiss Inn(Londonderry)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdirt roadhonor barbridal suitepainting workshopwinter tripdownhill skicountry roadopen to the publicseveral choicesplay tennisprix fixecross country skiducklingquintessential vermontnew englandworth the tripjacuzzi tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend at Landgrove as part of a retreat group. The Inn was everything you expect from a New England country inn. It is old, quaint, quirky and homey. Everything was clean and the food was EXCELLENT! Of course we had blueberry pancakes and the duckling dish would have been worth the trip all by itself. The surroundings are bucolic and idyllic. It was incredibly quiet and peaceful. We took a short hike in the nearby Green Mountain National Forest in addition to the organized activities we came for. It helped that we had perfect June weather; I noticed the local farmers were taking advantage as well and were putting up their hay. When we got home we realized we had left our pillows at the inn. One phone call and they were on their way back to us! I offered to pay postage but was told it was part of the service. I would highly recommend this inn to anyone looking to get away from it all and enjoy peace and quiet. One of the best things was little to no phone service! They all had to wait until I returned to the world. I will be back in the Fall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We recently had a sleigh ride and ended the ride with dinner at the Landgrove Inn. The four of us having dinner, all had an enjoyable meal. The food, service and Inn where all terrific. For a nice meal in a quaint Vermont town, I would definitely recommend the Landgrove Inn.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed here for the first time in mid January and met people who had been coming here same time for 30 years, and the reason is that it's a terrific old time resort where the owners and employees continue to focus on creating a comfortable and friendly environment. The employees are mostly neighbors who are proud of the Inn and proud of their roles. There's a family with dad in charge of firewood, mom a housekeeper for over 20 years and their daughter a jack of all trades: and Carl Erik, the genuine Swedish ski shop chief, who is a fount of information about Landgrove and everything Vermont. We rented xcountry ski equipment, and while ski conditions were not ideal, the area is fine for skiing and really convenient.. This is not a fancy place with bellhops running around looking for tips and snooty chefs preparing lavish, expensive dinners. The food was fine and service solid. And the restaurant attracts a lot of local residents and people who own vacation homes in the area.My only complaint for Tom, the Owner, was for more snow on the ground and less cold(it was minus 7 one day), and he cheerfully agreed to try harder to provide ideal weather next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lpugdeeeqazzzxvbbbbmmlkkii88z
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I've been coming to the Landgrove Inn with my family for the past 11 years and each trip has been better than the last. As a teenager, I loved hiking, taking sleigh rides and learning how to cross country ski on the property. In recent years, I've been able to experience and enjoy several different events at the workshop, including a square dance and a photography exhibit. Tom and Maureen are very welcoming, and have always gone out of their way to make sure we are taken care of and feel at home. This inn provides the perfect getaway - no matter the season, we've always found the accommodations, activities and view to be incredible. I'm looking forward to what's in store for my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We just booked another winter vacation at the Inn and can’t wait! My husband and I and our three children were thrilled to stumble upon this quintessential Vermont country inn a few years ago, and we’ve been back many times. In the winter, we’ve spent hours cross-country skiing on the inn’s pristine trails and later bundling up for late-night carriage rides through the moonlit woods. One spring we were lucky enough to visit when the town held its annual square dance at the inn’s beautiful artist’s workshop. We’ve hiked, canoed, biked, played tennis, gone antiquing and shopped. And although our activities change with each season, the first-rate amenities and service, outstanding meals and welcoming atmosphere – complete with a roaring fire in the cozy lounge - remain constant. Innkeepers Tom and Maureen are the perfect hosts – anticipating and providing everything we’ve ever needed for a perfect vacation. It’s like visiting family . . . only better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family