Landgrove Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Landgrove
See available hotels
Manchester View(Manchester)
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
The Red Sled(Manchester)
View Hotel
All reviewsdirt roadhonor barbridal suitepainting workshopwinter tripdownhill skicountry roadopen to the publicseveral choicesplay tennisprix fixecross country skiducklingquintessential vermontnew englandworth the tripjacuzzi tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This year was my second art workshop at Landgrove Inn, and it was even more fun than the first time. I cannot conceive of a lovelier location to learn how to just "be in the moment." The inn is close to numerous Vermont-y sites to photograph and/or paint. The food served at the Landgrove was four-star, very fresh, very creative.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia B
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The owners were very friendly and accommodating. There is a tea station available 24 hours a day as well as chocolate chip cookies.

The grounds were in great condition and the pool was nice.

We stayed in room 22, and it was okay. The bathroom was unacceptable. The entire bottom of the shower was covered in rust. It desperately needs to be replaced.

I would recommend this hotel for someone looking to relax. It is kind of in the middle of nowhere. But the staff is nice if bed and breakfasts and inns interest you, then I would recommend the Landgrove Inn as long as you don't stay in 22 and ther other bathrooms are in better condition.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank 301HarryH
Ownertom, Owner at Landgrove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

I must admit this review gave me pause. I ran up to room #22 to see what could have happened. As I had remembered, the "BOTTOM" of the shower was made of fiberglass and, as we all know, fiberglass doesn't rust. What I did find was the caulking where the metal walls meet the fiberglass shower basin had withered away and there was less than a 1/16th" of rust (yes, I measured it!) in the crevice. It was quickly taken care of. Needless to say, "the bathroom was gross" was a gross exaggeration.
Note to reviewer: In the future, when you ask for "the least expensive room you have" understand you're not going to get the room with the Jacuzzi tub and fireplace. Sorry for the rust, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Luckily, I live about a half hour away and get to have dinner or attend an event or workshop there whenever I want. Unluckily, I don't have an excuse to stay overnight! If you are looking for the a getaway that "screams" Vermont, this is the place. The setting, the hosts and the food could not be more beautiful, nice and delicious. Cannot wait for the chocolate festival on August 4th!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I've been going to the Landgrove Inn now for five years……as a workshop participant and teacher. It has all the comfort and charm of an old Vermont farmhouse, with the care and concern of two very loving innkeepers, Tom and Maureen. The rooms are comfortable, with air conditioning and private bathrooms. And what can I say about the food except DELICIOUS! The menu is not extensive but each offering is different and scrumptious. The chef accommodates special diets…and each entree comes with a first course (salad or homemade soup) and dessert (all baked right there). The brownie sundaes are special as are the array of fruit cobblers, each made with locally fresh fruits in season. The inn has a pool, tennis courts and other recreational options but I"m partial to the studio….a beautiful building with excellent natural light. Painting there is inspiring. The Landgrove offers a wide array of workshop opportunities. I can't imagine a summer without a trip there…...

Room Tip: There are rooms on both the ground level and upstairs (no elevators). I'm partial to Room #1, with bright windows, a walk-in shower and jacuzzi soaking tub, as well as a wood burning fireplace.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I love this place. It's rustic, comfortable, almost like having family up in Vermont. The food is fabulous, the people pleasant and whichever direction you walk, the scenery couldn't be more stunning. I wonderful place for some rest and relaxation, a family reunion, a workshop, etc.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business