“First time to stay here”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“First time to stay here”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The room was clean and well maintained. The staff was great and helpful with any questions that I had. We will be staying here again when we return to the Corsicana area to visit . This place was easy to find and has lots of fast food places close by. And the best part was the breakfast had biscuits and gravy. If a place has biscuits and gravy with the breakfast then it's AOK with me.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for your recent stay here at Comfort Inn, Corsicana, TX.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back real soon!
We take every effort to make sure our property is in great condition.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Port Neches, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great facility, right off of I 45. Rooms were very nice. We stayed in a two bed queen room. Lots of room for four people... Front desk and breakfast staff were very nice. Breakfast buffet was awesome, had eggs, sausage, waffle irons, and lots of cereal and juice options. They even had various types of coffee to suit your taste from mild to very strong, and even choices in decaff..Will definitely keep this on our list of places to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
I want to say first thank you for staying with us! We really appreciate your feedback and we are excited that you really enjoyed your stay here with us. We look forward to having you back. Thank you and have a blessed day!
Texas
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very, very clean. Front desk and breakfast workers exceptionally nice. Even though it is right off I45, it is not noisy. Breakfast plentiful and refills of food provided as needed (and it was needed as there were a couple of young baseball teams there). I stay at a lot of Choice hotels and this one is the very best.

Room Tip: I was on second floor and away from the elevator. I was not disturbed by any outside or inside nois...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 July 2014

Kind Regards,

Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This property has been completely renovated and is in excellent condition. This place has it all and was extremely clean and fresh including the lobby, hallways, breakfast area, fitness rooms, and business center. The room was great with a wonderful bed, nicely decorated room, excellent internet, big screen tv, and extremely clean bathroom. The desk staff was extremely cordial and helpful and the breakfast was really nice. I did not rate it excellent because of the overuse of freshener in the elevator and in my room. Also, the pool needed to be shocked. Otherwise this is a great place to stay and super easy access to the interstate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west end of the building. The property sits right on the access road to the i...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2014

Texas
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is one of the better Choice hotels I have visited. Friendly staff, clean, excellent rate. Staff immediately acknowledge my membership level. It was close to good places to eat and in a convenient location to find and continue my trip the next day. Rooms were comfortable and the property was clean and updated. Would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: It is close to the highway so if that is a problem for you, ask for a room on the back side. I did...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2014

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We always stay at this Comfort Inn hotel because of its cleanliness and service provided by the staff. Nice pool and nice bedrooms ..... I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want to have a nice stay.....

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank SissySantin
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Ms. Santin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that your experience at our location was a pleasant one. We hope to see you again soon!

Magnolia, Texas
Reviewed 19 May 2014

When I checked out of this motel on May 16, 2014, I was greeted by one of the new employees, Shannon. She was a very gracious young lady and acknowledged my membership level immediately and made sure I was aware of how thankful she was that I chose the Comfort Inn in Corsicana for my stay. She made sure I was completely satisfied with my stay and expressed a sincere appreciation for my continued commitment to the family of Choice Hotels.

I am sure there are many travelers that experience the same customer service displayed by this young lady, but do not take the time to acknowledge their efforts. Based on my experience, I felt compelled to share my experience. This employee has been obviously trained well and understands the importance of true customer service. I wanted to take the time to acknowledge this young lady and her commitment to customer excellence. This is a motel that I would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Russell P
Suru P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Mr. Russell ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that your experience at our location was a pleasant one. We take pride and commitment in training our employees to provide the best customer experience.We hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn Corsicana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsicana
Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana
#5 of 8 in Corsicana
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 7 in Ennis

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!