“Corsicana has much better to offer.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
Reviewed 16 January 2013

When we drove into the Days Inn in Corsicana, Tx, we knew we didn't want to stay there, the clerk said we had to cancel 24 hrs in advance or pay. What does one do when the accommodations are completely unsatisfactory? The hotel is one of the oldest in the area, and does not have a good appearance from the street. The clerk was nice enough but we did not want to stay, but also didn't want to stay. The room was clean...but looked very old fashioned. If you just want a bed, this is okay, but if you want ambiance, the feeling of safety, or any of that stuff, choose other accommodations . There are some brand new, beautiful hotels across the freeway.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Lonleys, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel is one of the newest hotels in the area opening in 2010 and has many great things to offer our guests. Our beds are Serta Elite with comfort feather pillows, brand new decor as of late August 2010 designed by our interior designer, microwave, refrigerator, coffe maker/coffee, iron/board and hairdryer in all rooms with full kitchenette rooms available. Our Daybreak breakfast includes waffles, sausage biscuit, Danish, blueberry and banana nut muffins, various cererals and bread choices, juices, and excellent coffee. Our location is 2008 South US Highway 287 and in the midst of several other older hotels that could have been where you stayed. We invite you to stay at our location and offer a review.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
WICHITA FALLS
Reviewed 19 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

There were live roaches and crickets in my bed!!! I said um no! Went and got my money back! He told me I was lying and I even showed proof!! I took pictres!!! I will never stay in another Econo lodge EVER again!! And on top of that he was asleep and took him 15 min to wake up and check me in!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This is one of the nicest Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I have ever stayed in. The property seems to be fairly new and everything is in good repair and it's clean and bright. My room was large, clean and comfy. Room rates are low and the staff is friendly. Excellent signal on WiFi. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We stayed one night in this dump and could not wait to get out. We killed two HUGE cockroaches and several spiders. It had dead bugs all around the baseboard and what looked to be rat droppings on the floor. I don't think the room we stayed in had been swept in months. It had a huge gap in the front door and bugs crawled in and out. This was the most DISGUSTING place we have ever stayed by far. I would not stay here again and if I were you, I would sleep in my vehicle before I stayed here!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank TRD27
Reviewed 26 March 2010

We've stayed twice and will stay again. Rooms have been extensively remodeled and have new everything. A unique feature is the closet door. When fully opened, it closes off the vanity area of the bathroom from the sleeping area. So if someone is in the vanity area, a person still asleep won't be distrubed by a light. The rooms are well laid out. It's a little tricky to drive onto the property since TXDOT removed the entry and exit drives. But the owners are working at resolving this issue.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsicana
Comfort Inn
Motel 6 Corsicana
Motel 6 Corsicana
#5 of 8 in Corsicana
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ennis

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!