“Unexpected Surprise”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My wife and daughter were traveling to Houston and due to a late start wound up outside of Corsica around midnight, ready for sleep and looking for a place to stop. We pulled in to the Days Inn expecting the same type of service and conditions that hotels in this price range provide. What we received was excellent personal care from the staff. We had a pet and needed extra sheets/covers for our daughter. After midnight the staff provided everything we needed in a clean room freshly renovated and with all the Amenities you would expect of higher priced rooms. A fridge, microwave, a small area with couch and coffee table. Quite comfortable and quiet to boot. We had no problems settling in and normally these rooms cause my allergies to flare up horribly but by morning a I was refreshed with no signs of sniffles, clogged nose. A very clean room! I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the vicinity. Thanks for a unexpected rest stop!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Hello Mr.Steve L.

I am glad that we have sufficed your accommodation needs during your recent stay, thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us positive feedback. Please know that our guests’ satisfaction is extremely important to us and will always stay on top of our priority. We assure you that we are working very closely to be able to consistently offer you the best services you deserve for giving us your business.

A Wyndham traveler
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This hotel is situated in a really bad spot along a one way service road and a lousy neighboring motel 6. We had reservations for the motel 6 but after 20 minutes in the room were so disgusted we opted for a refund and stayed here instead for the week. It was pretty loud at times during the night due to couples fighting and argueing, and to the hookers working the room next door. But we were just here for work and it served its purpose, up until we left one evening for dinner and after 2 hours away, we came back to someone being in my room. A hair pick was laying on my bed, my computer was turned on with the password page opened up, and a clump of what I believe to be hair extensions was on my keyboard. I told an employee of this and he said in his room he noticed the attic access was tilted open like someone did not shut it good. We think that is how someone entered my upstairs room. The next day we were up so early for work that I did not take the time to complain to management and we checked out at that same time. After arriving home, I called the manager and told him of my ordeal. He said he wished I would have told him at the time so he could have looked on the cameras and that most of the rooms had cameras in them but not all of them. Just as fast as he said that sentence he obviously caught himself and changed the subject. I did not question any furthur but knew this would not be a motel I ever stayed in again. I would beware of staying here, and would not refer this as an establishment that is noteworthy, nor legal.

Room Tip: Stay on the ground floors, attic spaces seem to connect.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Hello pnue65,

It is extremely disheartening to hear about this unacceptable experience that you faced during your recent stay. I will be escalating this matter to further investigate the details of what exactly took place. Please know that this is taken very seriously and will be addressed accordingly.

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Reviewed 28 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMCorsicana, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsicana
Comfort Inn
Motel 6 Corsicana
Motel 6 Corsicana
#6 of 8 in Corsicana
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ennis

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!