“Great for my business trip!”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
Houston, United States
“Great for my business trip!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

BW PLUS Exec. was on the highway I needed (TX31) in crossing Texas from Austin to Louisiana. The rate was low enough and smiling staff gave extra help (I use a cane). Stayed in a good ADA accessible room - the roomy bath had a shower tub with 5 bars. This BW has an elevator. A DELICIOUS breakfast topped off our stay with (drum roll, please) REAL EGGS that were tasty! Nearby we drove only 1 exit on the interstate to reach Collins St. Bakery with quick access to the Russell Stover candy store. Internet was good, A/C comfy, interior doors.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Rhonda B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Nothing bad to say about this place. The rooms were nice and up to date, the staff was nice, and the breakfast was a decent quality continental breakfast. One of the biggest pluses though was the number of plugs in the room. I travel with my laptop, and it was very nice to have a plug located right next to both beds. Might not seem like much, but having to go across the room to plug in always annoys me. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I give this hotel great reviews and I stay here every year and will continue to stay as long as the service continues to be great! My family also stay at this hotel and each year, the more people come to our family reunion, I recommend that they stay here because you save on the price and have a clean and comfortable stay. I also shop on priceline and receive great deals on the rooms when I book weeks ahead of time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jennifer G
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We booked 4 rooms for family get-together, 2 needed to connect and I was worried that they might get messed up since the reservations were made a month ahead and the motel was sold out for the week-end but there was nothing to worry about. I called early afternoon and desk person said not to worry she made sure all our rooms were on the same floor and that we had the two connecting ones. The rooms are well decorated, beds comfortable, linens good, shower good. There was a slight housekeeping issue the second day but the staff was apologetic and took care of it quickly. All staff that we interacted with were friendly and professional. I would recommend staying here!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bettina L
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Had our reservations booked in advanced and was told we had to wait till 3pm to check because they had no clean rooms. 3 o'clock comes around and we were told that it would be 5 or later till we could get a room :(. Staff was rude & didn't care if we were upset. Nice place, just sad that their front staff wasn't.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Ruby C
44558, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for our guests in the future.

Even though check-in time is in fact 3:00pm, we do allow early check-in for many of our guests whenever possible. On busy days however, we must enforce 3:00pm check-in to ensure proper cleaning of the rooms for our new arrivals.

I am truly sorry about your experience at the desk. Superior customer service is our upmost priority and I can assure you that, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated. We hope you would consider staying with us again, so that we can provide you with a better experience.

If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to call me at 903-872-0020.

Karnail Singh
GARDEN CITY
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We were on our way to Galveston, so I made reservations online for what I thought was the 14-15 of March. Something went wrong when I was doing them and the reservation was made a week early! I received an email asking about my stay and that is when I discovered the error--we were considered a "no show". After contacting and speaking with the Manager, we were given a room on the right date and credited for the error! They were so accommodating and helpful. The hotel is really nice, the staff is so friendly and there is a good, hot breakfast! We stayed on our way back, too, as we were so pleased with our experience the first time!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

this is a clean, welcoming place that makes you and your dogs feel "at home". It is nice to have a place that will allow dogs and not charge a lot for them. they have a nice area where you can walk them. But be kind and clean up behind them so we can continue to travel with our pets.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsicana
Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana
#5 of 8 in Corsicana
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 7 in Ennis

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!