“The best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Warfield House Bed and Breakfast

Warfield House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crockett
Warfield House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Crockett B&B and Inns
Arlington
“The best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

have been to 25 countries in the world, 49 states in the USA and used to travel 10 1/2 months out of 12. Needless to say, I have stayed in hundreds of hotels from 5 star hotels to the worst dumps I have ever seen. This bed and breakfast is by far the most beautiful, comfortable, quiet and refined hotel I have ever stayed at. Every detail has been prepared with love and care. The room was incredible! The quilts are amazing. My wife and I enjoyed our stay very much and I would recommed this B&B to anyone! We have found home when we go to Crockett!

Esteban Blanco

Room Tip: I cannot remember the name of the room but it it upstairs.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Esteban B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

We stayed at the Warfield House for one night while in town for a wedding and loved our stay. The owners are warm and welcoming, very knowledgeable about the town and pleasant to chat with. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the AC was cold. We had to leave before breakfast was served, but it smelled delicious. We will definitely stay here again next time we come to town.

Room Tip: We were in Grace's Room. Since it was at the back of the house and upstairs, it was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank McLauren920
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2011

I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a weekend (or longer) getaway. It's an appealing, historic home on a quiet, small town street. The house is beautifully decorated with period pieces. There were many absolutely gorgeous quilts displayed on the beds and walls from the hand of master quiltmaker Ken.
The owners Doug and Ken, were very nice and friendly. They knew their town well and recommended the best place to eat and area attractions. Made us feel at home!
Our room (Cheryl's Room) had a separate sitting room, with our own TV, and a HUGE private bathroom attached, with a dressing area and a shower large enough for two.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DalTexTravelers
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2009

Old world charm and fantastic hosts. My husband and I spent one night at the Warfield and we would have loved to enjoy a longer stay. The house is beautiful with lots of great linens, quilts, glassware, etc. Tons to look at! Doug and Ken were both super nice and we loved playing with their big "puppy", Wallace. The bed was comfy, the room was nice and cool, the pool was great, and the location was perfect for taking a walk to look at other beautiful homes. My husband and I are planning to take another trip there around Christmas.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Newfun4me
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2007

The hosts were great. Doug, you're a great chef too. Ken, your talent as a quilt maker is still making my wife envious. If you want a great place to hang your hat in E. TX, give the Warfield House a try. Clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. See ya'll on Thursday. Give Mr. Wallace a belly scratch for me.

Stayed July 2007
2 Thank panonthesand
Pasadena
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2005

By far the friendliest and nicest place we have been in a long time. The house is beautiful, and the owners are lovely gracious people.

We had made reservations at a hotel...not saying the name...but it was "economical"...anyway. I had gone to Latexo, Texas with my daughter, because she was filming a documentary on the Legacy of Rin Tin Tin and ARF Kids. I had wanted to stay at a Bed and Breakfast, but since my brother lives in Crockett, I knew we would be staying with him. Well, I had left my house with out his home phone number, but i had his cell. I tried it a few times, but being that far in the country, i couldnt get through. To make along story short, I call the Warfield at 11pm to try to get a room, knowing that this was unlikely. (The whole town shuts down at 9pm!)
Doug, one of the owners, answered the phone and in a sleepy, but friendly voice, he said sure, no problem, we have a room for you. we arrived at the Warfield, to find him standing on the front porch, waiting for us; I thought, how amazing. He helped us with our bags, and showed us to one of the most beautiful rooms i have seen in a long time. In the am, after sleepnig in that bed, i did not want to go home; I did not even want to get up! We went down stairs and got to meet the other owner, Ken. Ken was equally as charming, although he was a bit quieter. We had some coffe, and again, one of the best breakfast I have had in a while. Doug prepared a lovely breakfast of fruit, to start, and then a fantastic egg, cheese, potato casserole. There is really nothing I can say bad about this place. I will definitly be returning.

7 Thank ChefWa
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2004

My extended family by marriage lives in the Crockett, Texas area and my husband and I visited for a week in February. This was my first extended visit with my husbands family and, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. The local Chamber of Commerce recommended the Warfield House and we could not have been happier! The owners, Clay and Lori, were quick to attend to our every need. They have a day spa on the property and I took advantage of the massages and hot tub to relieve tension. We also took a couple of days off from the family. We decided to stay in and have breakfast at the b&b. Our breakfast was so delicious that we made it a point to have Lori prepare our dinner at least once before we left. I've often heard of Southern Hospitality but never quite understood what it meant. If Warfield House is any indication, I'll be back for more.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member