“Out By the sea...was a paradise for an affordable price..simply amazing”

Out by the Sea Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2009

What can I say the rooms were immaculate, Carole the owner herself provided the service , which was incredible from the breakfast to the conversation on the deck in the evenings. The views were amazing and even my teenage son managed to appreciate all that was offered. Carole was willing to do anything to ensure our stay would provide memories to last a lifetime. It truly was a "paradise" for such an affordable price, with everything one could ask for. I would highly reccomend "Out By The Sea" to anyone who appreciates personal attention, beautiful clean rooms, privacy, nice beaches and a peaceful setting...

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsSouthwest

Reviewed 27 July 2009

Carol was the sweetest hostess. She made sure we had all we needed. The kids all had a great time. She showed them (5 kids) how to hunt and fix fresh crab.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank RAIN2YU
Reviewed 24 July 2009

We visited from San Antonio , my husband and I stayed at this lovely Bed & Breakfast. We had a great time, rooms beautiful, expansive decks with direct views of the gulf. Owner was gracious and met our every need. Breakfast was delicous!
Rooms were very comfortable and clean, and VERY quiet. This was one of our best vacations! We will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ValJo51
Reviewed 23 July 2009

We all arrived in early June to a beautiful Bed and Breakfast with flowers and palm trees swaying in the breeze! What a great time we had. We sat on the upper decks and watched the waves roll-in and then the awesome stars at night. We were so relaxed and comfortable in the lovely rooms with down comforters, satellite tv and a heart shaped jacuzzi! In the morning we lazily rolled in for breakfast at the main house for a good cup of coffee and hot breakfast and great conversation with all the other guests. All we had to do was relax and enjoy. You will love the Carole, the owner. She made us all feel so very welcome.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank DesertQuencher
Reviewed 22 July 2009

We stayed the weekend of July 11. We were greeted warmly by Carole, the owner of Out by the Sea. What a charming Bed & Breakfast! Our room, with our own attached bathroom, was very clean and comfortably decorated. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings delicious, sharing with the rest of the guests, chatting with good folks from Atlanta, Michigan, etc. I especially enjoyed sitting on the spacious deck, enjoying a galaxy of stars, drinks and good company.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2009

This Bed & Breakfast was the perfect place for us to stay. We were looking for a place for the week end to get away from the crowds and just have some time to ourselves. Carole was extremely nice and made us feel right at home. Let me tell you that Carole has an amazing story to tell you about Hurricane Ike since she rode out the storm at her B&B. She also cooked us a fabulous breakfast that I'm sure you'll enjoy!! We had a Wonderfull time and will return again!! This a is a Great place to get away!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2008

I reserved time there and cancelled because of hurricane and then came after. I had fallen and I had bump on my head and a bleeding nose before I arrived. When I arrived Carole was so great. I told her what happenned with my fall and she took me to the beach in her cart. We had a good time. Went back to Caroles and she was great. She was worried about my fall and took me to the doctor to find out I had a concusion and a broken nose. She took care of me very well. Breakfast was great. She took me to Galvaston and we shopped , got some great deals and had lunch. I became good friends with her. She is so caring and such a nice lady and gave me anything to make my stay comfortable. The room was great, price, cleanliness and by far the best place to stay in Crystal Beach. I thank her so much for her great hospitality and friendship. You will be very happy there. It was the best stay I had out of 5 places through my holiday. I will come back and I will recommend her by far as to staying in Texas.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crystal Beach
Harbor House
#4 of 51 in Galveston
Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach
Hotel Galvez & Spa A Wyndham Grand Hotel

Been to Out by the Sea Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!