“Business stay opinion”

Baymont Inn & Suites Cuero
Baymont Inn & Suites Cuero
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cuero
Reviewed 12 March 2014

prices charged are $189 per night plus tax , even weekdays. I find this outrageous. their take on it is excessive demand, i.e. an influx of oilfied workers. ive been on the road for 30 years and no hotel anywhere was this expensive. for that kind of money, there should be better TV programming, more channels and better quality of breakfast items.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 February 2014

very clean rooms and everything worked properly very nice and helpful staff the lady that works in breakfast area was very good with her area. i was working the night shift and it was nice talking to her every morning when i got in

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2014

If you have to stay in cuero it will do but if you can stay in Victoria. Breakfast is not that good and good luck trying to get warm water after 7pm or trying to get the plug for the tub to work. Other then that the room is not the cleanest but it is clean no bugs found. The rooms are big and you do have plenty of room. The internet doesn't work well on the first or second floor and you can not get signal inside the hotel. Nice hotel just needs some work!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I apologize for not writing this sooner, but it just occurred to me as I am traveling back to south tx. The staff including and especially Jay were so helpful and accommodating during my stay he made me feel welcome. The room is very spacious and spotless I can't say enough as to the perfectly appointed room set up the desk area is well lit and spacious. Mostly I am so impressed with the cleaning service and the courteous Ness of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2013

The rooms are big, but that is about the only nice thing I can say. We were initially quoted a $129.99 room block rate for a wedding, but then the hotel cancelled the block and upped the rate without telling us. When I called to speak to the manager about it, he was incredibly rude and disrespectful. He yelled at me, interrupted me, told me I was wasting his time and hung up on me. I've already filed a complaint with Best Western corporate and the Better Business Bureau.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CJLegare
Reviewed 19 March 2013

really quite expensive for what's on offer, simple clean accommodation i had no issues. Staff helpful and helped me start the car when i left the lights on overnight. Prices bound to come back down as other hotels in the area open up. Unless you travel to Victoria then this is really the better one, and given its high occupancy rate its no wonder the price is high.

Stayed previously and might do again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I was surprised at the other reviews on this hotel. I stayed in this hotel while visiting my husband, who is working in Cuero. The staff was very nice, and the hotel was nice also. My husbands room is a king suite. It has a king size bed a 1/2 divider wall with a desk and couch that has a pull out bed which has perfect for our 3 small children who were visiting with me. The bathrooms are a good size which I like:) They have large flat screens, microwaves, and small mini fridges. They have a business center, work-out room, and large outdoor swimming pool. Complimentary breakfast with a wide variety of food which I loved because I had my 3 kids. All in all I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family