“Really good breakfast”

Ranked #9 of 279 Restaurants in Cypress
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a new spot for breakfast & saw the trip advisor reviews. So glad we gave it a try. Very friendly service from the young man who took our order. We had the carnivore omelet, biscuit & fresh fruit. It came out hot and was freshly cooked. Also had the chicken fried steak with gravy, scrambled eggs & fruit & biscuit along with oj & tea. Both meals were huge. Biggest biscuits i've seen. Very reasonable price for good food & service. We will return.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Seriously the best breakfast food! The omelet I had was amazing! Coffee is also good!

I would tell Anyone to check this place out!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We waited about 20 minutes for a table, which for me for breakfast is long. I soon found out it was well worth the wait. The food was great. The best restaurant breakfast I have had in as long as I can remember. I ordered the Mexican Skillet, Awesome. My son got their breakfast sandwich with hash browns. I don't know how you make hash brown stand out, but they did. My wife ordered eggs with cubed potatoes and loved them.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We eat here often when one of us wants breakfast and the other lunch. The service has always been great. They are friendly and accommodating. The food is very good. I particularly like the Mexican Skillet or the stuffed pork chops. The portions are big so I often have food to take home to reheat for another meal later. The prices are very reasonable. This is not, "fancy". It's just a good solid place to eat. It has been very consistent in quality and service and cleanliness. They are a great addition to the Cypress restaurant choices.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We got here this morning before 7am and ordered some coffee and pancakes. The coffee was mediocre, and we waited 40 minutes to get our pancakes which were chewy. The silverwares were also durty. The only positive thing was the friendliness of our waitress which is not enough for us to go back.

1  Thank CocinelleUK