“Absolutely Amazing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seal River
Seal River Heritage Lodge
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed 4 October 2004

I have traveled the world. I have seen wildlife, eaten good food and slept in beautiful lodgings. Nothing however could have prepared me for Seal River Lodge.

Your hosts are humble and gracious. Your scenery is absolutely breathtaking. The bears are plenty (in number and in size!) and the belugas are truly awe inspiring.

It is hard to find a package that IS all it SAYS it is. Seal River is more. You are guaranteed 150% satisfaction with pictures to match.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Belleair Bluffs, FL
Reviewed 13 September 2004

One of the most awesome experiences that I have encountered.

I don't know of many places in the world where I was able to watch a Polar Bear while in the comfort of the lodge and in my pajamas, sippping coffee. Or coming face to face with the inquisitive Beluga whale.

The scenery, abundant wildlife, fantastic hospitality and gourmet food were fantastic. I can't wait to return (and there are very few places that I return to).

An absolute must do trip.

• Stayed August 2004
7 Thank pamburns
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 January 2004

Outstanding scenery, hard-to-believe wildlife, food that is out of this world, warm and wonderful hosts. A once-in-a-lifetime trip. Can't say enough about the experience. The one trip I've been on where people are interested in the pictures from beginning to end!

To be perfectly honest--the bugs are a bit much--be prepared. But that is a small price to pay for belugas, bears, blossoms, etc., etc.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Seal River Heritage Lodge? Share your experiences!