“Home Cooking!”

Cuisines: American
Description: 806-244-2424 Phone
Description: 806-244-2424 Phone
Reviewed 2 April 2014

A great place to eat breakfast. Clean and the home cooking was great. Large portions and reasonable prices. Best breakfast on the trip!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stopped in for brunch after a long morning drive and was happily surprised. Two other restaurants we planned on going were closed, guess you could say third times the charm. You seat yourself, but the waitress was spot-on and the wait was maybe 10-15. Very reasonable, as are the prices. Food was hot and just as good as Grandma could've made. Bathrooms were very clean and well maintained. After a long road trip we would easily stay again.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stayed a night in Dalhart, and came down to the sands to have dinner, the service was good not bad, but the food was terrible, the atmosphere was good, I liked it, next time when i come through Dalhart I might choose something else of the menu. The staff was super friendly and the service was super fast.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I was going to order from the menu but decided to eat the buffet. I had a really good salad to start off with and then there were several protein and vegetable options to choose from. I had sweet potatoes, mixed veggies, bbq pinto beans, sliced turkey breast, and pan fried steak and it was all very good and all homemade. There was also some really good looking desserts but I opted out of that. This was a good little joint for a small town.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

After a long days travel we came across this restaurant. We waited to be seated until we finally just took menus, & sat at a table. As we waited for someone to wait on us, we witnessed one table after another get up, & leave. After 10 minutes, & no service I decided to see if someone was even in the kitchen. After taking a quick glance I no longer wanted to eat in the establishment. The kitchen had so much grease build up, stunk of rotten meat, & was filthy. We decided to go to Sonic Burgers which was a relief. Come to find out through the town's people, this so called restaurant is literally a one man show...one man takes customer orders, is the cook, the bus boy, cashier, & cleaning crew. Shouldn't have wasted the 10 minutes, but gone straight to Sonic.