“Felt like family”

Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North
Ranked #143 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 16 July 2013

At first I was like no way we staying here. Walk in the young men made us feel right at home. Insured me that we will not run into no problem here. The room was clean and plenty of towels. The property was quite the whole night. I would like to say thanks to the young men working and we will be back to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2008

I stayed at this hotel for two separate nights while visiting Dallas for a family reunion. I needed something cheap and close to Love Field Airport, so this fit the description. However, the rooms were just scary. The first one I stayed in was on the bottom floor. I noticed the soap holder in the bathroom was broken and also saw huge finger print indentations on the door. The outside door had been kicked down it looked like someone fell in the tub and the door had to be kicked down so they could get to the person. The second room I stayed in was on the top floor- the only thing clean in that room was one of the towels and the sheets. The blanket had caked pee on it and the room had the smoke detector stolen so that people could smoke in it. I also didn't feel very safe- this hotel accomodates monthly housing for people who can't make a monthly rent- so think about it that way. I didn't have anything stolen from the though, so I guess thats a plus. Free breakfast was nice, but the only good thing there was the waffle maker. Will not return to this hotel- it would be worth the extra $10-20 per night to find something in a nicer condition that is in a safer neighborhood.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ItaliaGirl
Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
Wyndham Garden Dallas North
17 mi away
Motel 6 Dallas - South
Motel 6 Dallas - South
#136 of 212 in Dallas

Been to Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North

Address: 2275 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX 75234-5721
Region: United States > Texas > Dallas
Ranked #143 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Price Range: £42 - £55 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North 2*
Welcome to the Econo Lodge Airport I-35 North, a Dallas hotel near Dallas Cowboys Stadium The Econo Lodge® Airport I-35 North hotel is conveniently located just 15 miles from Six Flags Over Texas. This Dallas, TX hotel is minutes from area attractions like the American Airlines Center, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Cotton Bowl Stadium, the Dallas Market Center and Texas Motor Speedway. The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and the Dallas Love Field Airport are 12 miles away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Dallas