“Great Trip”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central
Ranked #74 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our trip began as a business trip for me in northern Texas at another beautiful Marriott hotel. We had a great time there and really hope to venture back down soon. As an extention of my trip, we decided to stay in Texas a few extra days to visit with family and so I wanted to stay at a different Marriott Hotel and choise the Fairfield Inn Dallas Park Central because is was near the Dallas Love airport and very conveinent to other sights of Dallas. Our host, Ms. Jamila was extremely helpful as I needed to get to a few places once we reach the Fairfield Inn Dallas Park Central. She was polite and very accomodating as she even printed off the directions to all the areas we needed to get to (in which I was able to located each of them without getting lost). The hotel had all the comforts of home and that is exactly how we felt with all the staff that assisted us. The hot tub and pool were very nice, It was accessible to lots of places to eat and drink, I even enjoyed my last few hours there with a scenic drive through Highland Park which was on the way to the Dallas Love Airport. All in all, we had the best time and will definately be making our way back to the Fairfield Inn Dallas Park Central again. Thanks Jamila and the Fairfield Inn Dallas Park Central staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We had to make a ER stay in Dallas for a family surgery. All I can say was WOW when we walked in the door, We were greeted by Paul....beyond helpful. He had great PR for us that knew nothing about Dallas...he told us that they would carry us to the hospital and back with no worries. Our driver Victor was wonderful; knowledgeable for only being here in the State of Texas for five months. Then there was Brandi, she went beyond being a employee at this hotel. It all was a great stay for us. I will go back, it will be the first choice every time.

What I did not like: the beds was to soft for our liking, the dinning room for breakfast was too small. The food was okay for a free breakfast. Too long of lines for the food and ran short one day.

Room Tip: Do not get the first floor....way to much noise with everyone up and down the hall to go to their ro...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Staff is great, location appears to be great unless you go to the C store next door. Walked over to get some snacks and it was pretty shady. Employees either don't know or don't care, it's obvious. Hotel rooms are clean and updated. Pool was closed for my stay so that was not good. Not sure why but it was a disappointment.
Overall a good property with good restaurants close by. I would say watch your step but its still a decent property.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TCBinKC
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We had a 2 queen room. The hotel is near completion of its renovation. Nicely furnished with black tuba granite TV stand and cabinet and bathroom counter. The bed I slept in sagged towards the middle and was not up to Marriott quality. We like the new bedding that does not use the old bed covers that are not washed too often.

The location of the hotel is adjacent to the one way I-635 service road making the hotel harder to find and exit. The on ramp and exit ramp to the I-635 is very close to the hotel and is a dangerous place to negotiate with drivers exiting too fast all the time,

Breakfast was good and competitive with the other chains.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cran
Sam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that overall you did enjoy your stay. I will definitely take a look at that bed you mentioned to fix the issue immediately. We look forward to you return to the park central area. I will definitely share your comments and concerns with the staff. I know you have many options when it comes to lodging, thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn Park Central. Impressing guest is our mission.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed here several nights during Spring break with our kids and Grands. The hotel was being renovated and will be very nice when it's finished. The staff is excellent!! Even made cookies and brought them to the room for us! Location was excellent with Outback, Red Lobster and Cheddars right around the corner. You will be delighted with this property!! It's awseome!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Sam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. I definitely enjoyed visiting with you in the lobby and I am very happy your children also enjoyed their stay with us. I knew that you were very surprised when the front desk agent baked cookies and brought them to your room. Those are definitely the little things we do to help you create memories while you're away from home. I will share your kind words with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Needed a hotel for me and my daughter for one night while visiting the Dallas area.
We really enjoyed our stay here and the hotel staff was courteous and helpful. Loved the free breakfast, indoor pool, and free parking. There was a gas station right around the corner and also many restaurants that were easily accessible from the hotel. This hotel is currently under renovation, but it was clean and safe. The comfort of the bed was amazing and we felt very rested the next day. I would recommend this hotel to everyone- especially families.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was quiet and had new carpet and beds.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Sam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you for giving us your response. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and the renovations during your stay. My staff will be delighted to hear your comments on how well they were during your visit. We are centrally located near many different restaurants and different venues. That is why visiting the Park Central area has always been enjoyed by variety of people. We look forward to your return to the Park Central area and we will hope to wow you again. Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

In door pool, nice breakfast (free), great staff, pleasantly surprised, accessible location. Rooms were clean, comforatable and king bed was great. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. Quite, Clean, Comfortable,

Room Tip: Ask the staff, very knowledgable & accomodating
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Alan G
Sam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Thank you for your generous review of our facility and staff. With our new breakfast/lobby opening, our guest will enjoy a warm fresh complimentary breakfast every morning! I am glad that we were very accommodating to your needs and the staff was very helpful. We take great joy in making sure your experience at our hotel is an experience you will remember. We look forward to your return soon.