Stayed here two days ago and the stay was great. The rooms were clean and neat. Breakfast was great and we saved a good amount of money eating here and the staff was also very helpful.
There were actually less people than I thought staying here, maybe because of the holidays or more people wanted to be closer to the stadium for the Thanksgiving game. It was pretty quiet either way, even with the obvious construction of the highway almost right next to us. Plus our room was right next to the elevator and there were no unexpected guests coming in loudly at weird hours of the night.
Two things that did bug me though. We got in late so all we wanted to do was dump out suitcases, change and sleep. Unfortunately we found out that the curtains do not close all the way and we had a light right outside our window. We managed to cover most of it but we could never really close it all the way. So I suggest night masks. Another was not so bad but could be annoying if you have sensitive noses or allergies, there was a faint smell of smoke in the air. Not a lot but like someone couldn't hold it anymore and just had to light up that one cigarette before they left. Annoying but not too bad later because it did go away.
Oh, and the place is next to a club. I'm pretty sure it was a gentlemen's club and they stayed open pretty late on regular days but we got lucky and it was the holidays. Plus we were too tired at the end of each day to really notice the music which wasn't too bad but could be a problem if you're not used to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located at Interstate 35 East and Walnut Hill Lane, providing easy access to many attractions in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. This Dallas hotel is convenient to the Dallas Arboretum, Dallas World Aquarium, Dallas Children's Museum, Texas Motor Speedway and Texas Stadium. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas-Love Field Airport are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas i-35 Walnut Hill Lane
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas i-35 Walnut Hill Lane Hotel Dallas
- Quality Inn Dallas
- Dallas Quality Inn