“If My office needed any Help I would try to recruit Shylisa !!”

Budget Suites of America-Dallas
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dallas
Budget Suites of America-Dallas
Ranked #167 of 201 Hotels in Dallas
Garland, Texas, United States
“If My office needed any Help I would try to recruit Shylisa !!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The young lady at the front desk Shylisa was amazingly professional, so pleasantly friendly and lighting fast at handling long lines. The Security/Maintenance staff was freindly and helpful. This location has under gone visiable-( property-clean ) and personality changes since my last stay here two years ago.....Bravo !!!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Colin L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
North Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed 2 July 2013

- "Non smoking" - everyone smokes and it gets to everything. Got 9 air fresheners going.
- Dirty premisses - bottles, cigarettes, socks, laying around for days outside my room and not being cleaned.
- Using the oven sets off the smoke alarm. Can't cook.
- 19" CRT TV. Many channels don't work since they are digital only and require newer TVs.
- Water has been out now for 4 hours. Cannot flush, shower, or drink.
- Many signs everywhere warning you to lock your car, hide your valuables etc.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have stayed at the Walton Walker location over a year because of part-time wages. Management cannot keep the pool open for more than three days at a time because vandals break the parts or idiots parents put their toddlers in the pool in diapers and then they crap in the water. In the past three months, I've had two drug dealers for neighbors. Just this past week, I was illegally propositioned by a she-male prostitute in front of my own building, and she/he was a resident, even though they brag that they do background checks. Last week our building's water was cut off for 24 hours due to an idiot of a plumber and Serigo, the manager, refused to pro-rate our rent, even though we've been loyal guests for over a year. But when I complained, the security guard threatened to throw me out! That's surprising, since the only other time I've seen him was when he was down the block hitting on girls exiting the night club which was incidentally shut down after one of their patrons opened fire in their parking lot. This place is a ghetto nightmare! A sheer hell for anyone who wants a decent home, and their management is a joke! They're not concerned with abuse of the pool, criminal activity, or poor living conditions, They just want your money! Honestly, this is the worst place I've ever had to stay!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Joel C
Mesquite, Texas, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We moved here due to an emergency (never ever agree to live with family). I liked it. We lived here for a few weeks in August 2011. The channels were decent, the pool was awesome, the rooms were clean. The carpet could do with an upgrade but in comparison to other hotel carpets it is a nice change. I felt safe living here. Our first night there security did show up at our door. He said he was getting complaints of domestic violence? Too bad it was only myself and my 2 kids *husband was at work*. When I told him that he apologized, and asked if I needed any help getting moved in.

And there were absolutly NO BUGS which is a huuuuuge hit with me. All the appliances worked well, they even allowed us to move our own bed in (saving on storage!)
My only complaint was the price, but again there isnt any cheaper for the quality you're getting here. (Unless you like living in a small, one bed, barely room to move around, room; and eating all your meals out of a microwave)

Management wasnt exactly pleasant when we had to move out. Guess since we werent paying customers anymore?

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Constance L
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Budget suites fossil creek has been cleaning up their act. The staff is friendly, (the ones in the office). My office calls and questions are answered promptly. The area is quiet (except for the people up stairs) and clean, most dog owners pick-up their poop (stick to the walk-ways). Laundry room is kept clean. The pool has been closed twice this week, once because of vandals and again because of too much chemicals. Lots of people smoke outside, most people I’ve met (75%) are nice or just keep to themselves.
Budget suites fossil creek also does background checks now, witch explains all the kids walking their pets and at the pool. It’s more family oriented than before. All the “bad eggs” seam to have left. It has an “apartment” atmosphere I sometimes forget it’s a hotel.

Room Tip: Restaurants in the area
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank jafco64
ft worth
Reviewed 10 January 2012

not child friendly, dog crap everywhere would not recomend to stay here at all laundry takes ur money. unkept grounds vicious dog breeds r present no amminities to speak of always locked they take ur belongings if ur one day late with rent glorified thieves. children r not allowed out side at all no recreation area managers drink at the pool and date guests overall a totally unprofessional and immoral place to live dont waist ur money

Room Tip: matresses are old and stink We occupied two different rooms both bad
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
8 Thank thomashamilton
Addison, Texas
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I'm on business, and I travel from city to city. This hotel is a good place to stay, no insect problems, clean, very appartment like. I would send freinds here to stay.

Room Tip: The rooms don't smell of smoke.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank dino j
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.
Candlewood Suites Dallas Park Central
Super 8 Richardson Dallas
Super 8 Richardson Dallas
#15 of 17 in Richardson
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
Studio 6 Dallas-Richardson/North

Been to Budget Suites of America-Dallas? Share your experiences!