“Excellent Customer Service”

Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
Ranked #51 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was thrilled with Kevin at the front desk, can't say enought great things about him. Kevin made my experience one of the best I have had. I love staying at Marriott properties and have encounterd a number of great experiences however Kevin has been the best by far. The facility was clean and well maintained. I will not hesitate to stay there again if I nned to be in the Dallas Downtown area again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Liz W.,

Thank you very much for your review and recognizing our dedication to severing our guests. We will be sure to recognize Kevin at our next team rally. Our entire team strives to provide excellent service and we truly appreciate your recognition.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently booked at this hotel by mistake - meant to be at Marriott City Center. However, I had a nice, quiet evening here one night. The suites are big and the rooms are quiet. I was able to stay here one night and allowed to cancel the rest of the nights I had booked in error to move to the City Center location. I would recommend this hotel to people who are traveling with more than one person - very spacious and clean. I did find the bed to be a little hard - but that is probably me. The food from room service was not great either.

Room Tip: I stayed at the end of the hall away from the elevators - very quiet
1  Thank dfoxsk

Dear dfoxsk,

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay; hopefully you will have some “planned” visits in the future. As you mentioned, we have great spacious clean rooms. I apologize your room service experience was not great. I will make sure to share these comments with my F&B Team.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Suite was clean, service was kept up to date / towels changed. Food was wonderful, ate there, last day. Love staying at the Dallas Marriott , it's like " Home" / when I have to travel, other people stay there, from other states and we all Feel / Welcomed Back , whether, we are a Gold member, or just staying at Your Hotel . Enjoyed the lemonade, made available to us on arrival, as well as the shuttle service that took us with in a 5 mile radius of the Hotel !!

Room Tip: Has room to spread out, if you like that. The staff is very helpful . Love having a suite !!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jane B.,

Thanks so much for your absolutely lovely review. I cannot tell you how pleased I am that you continue to enjoy your experiences at the Dallas Marriott Suites and that you recommend us to follow travelers. We believe it is our responsibility and our genuine desire, to take care of all of our guests.

I look forward to greeting you at the door again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Spent a week there for business (and plan on spending more.) Room was very comfortable and nice. Had issues with wi-fi though, and some colleagues did as well (especially on corp. VPN). Once they fixed the issues the speed was horrible, but that's my only real complaint. I have stayed at a lot of nice hotels in the downtown/market area of Dallas and this is the best one for an extended stay. For short business stays I would choose the Renaissance across the street or the Hilton Anatole.

Pros:
Large Rooms w/ fridge.
2-TVs
Restaurant had a great steak (surprised by this.)
Staff was extremely friendly and help an overnight-ed package from Amazon for me.
Media hub in the living area

Cons:
Horrible internet speeds that worked intermittently
Pillows were a bit uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Lexy B, Manager at Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Mr. John T,
We greatly appreciate your feedback and time in completing a review for the Dallas Marriott Suites! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the unstable Wi-Fi you experienced. The good news is we will be upgrading our internet soon. Thank you again and please keep us in mind next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This property is convenient to the airports and business district. I enjoyed my stay at this property thanks to the staff and their willingness to help make you feel at home. I was given excellent service from the time that I checked in to relaxing in the concierge lounge and eating at the bar. I feel that the staff went above and beyond to take care of my needs and I am looking forward to a return trip to the Dallas area where I will stay at this property without hesitation.

Room Tip: I prefer higher floors. That is just my personal preference.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Lexy B, Manager at Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are very pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed here almost every other week for the last 18 months. From the first day, the service has been fantastic, hotel always clean and very courteous / helpful staff. Would recommend for a business stay or a weekend getaway in the Dallas area.

• Stayed: July 2014

We are honored to be your home away from home and are truly grateful for your wonderful review of our hotel. We sure hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel for business when traveling to the Dallas area. The convenience of being very close to the airport helps considerably. The restaurant and bar serve up great food and local beers, but serve up some great service as well. That great service is experienced throughout the hotel. Much of the staff has been there for some time, so they can really help you to feel at ease. Their crown jewel is their Assistant General Manager, Lexy.

There are fantastic restaurants for business dinners close buy as well; from the Capital Grill to Ocean Prime. You can have a great dinner and an inexpensive cab ride back to the hotel or ask about their courtesy shuttle.

If you have business in this area, or are staying in Dallas, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Lexy B, Manager at Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We are truly honored to receive such a glowing review from you. We value your feedback and thank your for your continued loyalty. My team and I are thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to serve you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Renaissance Dallas Hotel
#36 of 207 in Dallas
Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center
Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott

Been to Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center? Share your experiences!