Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
US$187
US$182
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskfrench doorslove fieldmile radiusking suiteroom facingshuttle serviceseparate bedroomcoffee makerliving arearoom servicebusiness triprestaurant stafffree shuttleclose to downtownbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was a minor hiccup with my room when I arrived but the desk staff was apologetic and sorted it immediately without any discussion.

The gym was good sized and had everything I needed, and if you can stand the heat the pool was nice as well.

Room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Jason L.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your recent business trip. I appreciate your feedback as it greatly helps us continue to improve on our guest’s experience. I sincerely apologize for your arrival experience and am very surprised. This is not the norm and I am very sorry if you experienced anything less than warm and welcoming service.

I am very happy to ready that you were able to use and enjoyed some of our fabulous amenities during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. I hope to see you again if you travel to the Dallas area.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had a good one night stay at a very busy time of the month for Dallas; staff was friendly, efficient and attentive. Couple that with clean rooms, it was a very good experience. It is my expectation of Marriott!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Bob,

I am so happy that you had a wonderful experience while staying with us. I am thrilled we meet your expectation of what a Marriott Hotel should be. I thank you for sharing this experience. Our goal is to always try to exceed our guest’s expectations and provide a good experience for all out guests.

It was truly a pleasure to be of service and hope to be of service when you return to the Dallas area.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was near my client's office. This was the perfect location if you're visiting the medical center area in Dallas. The hotel's shuttle even took me to my client's office (just across and down the street from the Marriott). All services were excellent!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Beverly B.,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate you allowing us to serve you in while in Dallas. It is great to hear that you experienced a lot of what our downtown location can offer.

We look forward to serving you again.

At Your Service,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was thrilled with Kevin at the front desk, can't say enought great things about him. Kevin made my experience one of the best I have had. I love staying at Marriott properties and have encounterd a number of great experiences however Kevin has been the best by far. The facility was clean and well maintained. I will not hesitate to stay there again if I nned to be in the Dallas Downtown area again.

Dear Liz W.,

Thank you very much for your review and recognizing our dedication to severing our guests. We will be sure to recognize Kevin at our next team rally. Our entire team strives to provide excellent service and we truly appreciate your recognition.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently booked at this hotel by mistake - meant to be at Marriott City Center. However, I had a nice, quiet evening here one night. The suites are big and the rooms are quiet. I was able to stay here one night and allowed to cancel the rest of the nights I had booked in error to move to the City Center location. I would recommend this hotel to people who are traveling with more than one person - very spacious and clean. I did find the bed to be a little hard - but that is probably me. The food from room service was not great either.

Room Tip: I stayed at the end of the hall away from the elevators - very quiet
1  Thank dfoxsk

Dear dfoxsk,

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay; hopefully you will have some “planned” visits in the future. As you mentioned, we have great spacious clean rooms. I apologize your room service experience was not great. I will make sure to share these comments with my F&B Team.

Warmest Regards,