“Great amenities + quick Love Field airport shuttle”

Residence Inn Dallas Market Center
Ranked #88 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a great choice for Love Field area. Residence Inns have wonderful amenities; an excellent breakfast spread and evening service (on most weeknights). Staff at this property is excellent. Free (secure) parking. Very nice pool and hot tub. I look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for being our guest in April.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dallas.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed here three years in a row and I surely will again..
I can't say enough about the helpful staff here.
Traci, Michelle and their staff, have got your covered..Just ask....
They are extremely helpful, accommodating and just plain nice....
The hotel has free parking, free breakfast, free internet. What more could you ask for..
Great location to Dallas Love and Oak Lawn area..

Room Tip: Building 10 is farthest away from the highway and it's faces the pool area....
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Room was very comfortable and clean. It was very spacious and our room was in excellent condition! We had a room in building 7 and you can barely hear the hwy noise from the bedroom area. If you are planning to sleep on the sofa bed, I would be more concerned about the noise. I would definitely stay here again! It is very close to Dallas Lovefield airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience while staying in Dallas. We appreciate you sharing your comments and were pleased to hear you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Room 711- This was a two night stay for a training session and upon checking in I discovered the desk chair was all ripped up (plether- plastic leather) missing from 1/3 of the seat, living room chair was used as a cat scratching post, stained & dirty drapes, carpet-not vacuumed, no hot water in the tiny stand-up curtained shower-four mins into the shower-lather on hair and soap all over- (got points for my unfortunate experience). One of the bedroom doors (2 BR suite) had nail heads sticking out (discovered them when placing my hand there). Knowing that it was spring break week, I would think the staff was ready for the crowd- room was not serviced on day 2 of the stay until much later in the afternoon. Going back to Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. I was disappointed to hear that the experience was not to your satisfaction or our standards. I sincerely apologize that the issue was not corrected prior to your departure. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can improve the service we provide our guests.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and nice with the extended stay style (although windows were dirty but with no view the curtains stayed closed). Breakfast was good and staff friendly and helpful, but nothing deserving of a stand-out rating. Lost power for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon which was odd. Used shuttle from airport but long wait so used Uber for fast and easy trip to Love Field when departing. Would stay again if have business or event in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our team to continue to improve the service we provide our guests.

I apologzie for the power outage resulting from the storm in the area interrupting your stay. I appreciate your patience during that time.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dallas!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I am a huge Marriott fan. I always choose them when I can. This property sits right on the Stemmons freeway, which is quite noisy, all the time. I was able to get a room in the middle, so the noise was much less noise. The chair in my room (room 525) looked like a cat used it for a scratching post!! The room looks as if it had been updated recently. The bathrooms in this 2 room suite are quite small, and the exhaust fan in one sounds like a jet taxiing down the runway.

They do provide free food in the evening, but it's gone by about 6:30, so don't be late! Breakfast is typical RI fare. I do wish Marriott would reevaluate the coffee choice for their properties. It's kind of bland in all locations that don't have a Starbucks.

On a positive note, the staff was friendly, and the beds were very comfy!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.

Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here overnight after picking my mother up from DFW. The staff on the front desk were very helpful when i needed directions to the grocery store and the next day when we left something behind in the room. I enjoyed the breakfast, just wish they had a grab and go as we had to be on the road early. The room was in excellent condition and both the sofa bed and king were incredibly comfortable.

Room Tip: Aim to find a room in the middle of the property as N. Stemmons is quite loud in the evenings.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Traci R, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Our guest experience and satisfaction is important to us so we appreciate the feedback so we can continue to make our guest experience the best it can be each and everytime.

Have a wonderful day,