“Friendly, Clean, Convenient”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center
Ranked #98 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 21 October 2008

We really enjoyed our stay at this Inn. The beds were the best I have encountered at any hotel. Our third story room had a wonderful view of downtown Dallas. It was very clean and the folks at the check in counter were helpful and friendly. The breakfast offered was marvelous. All in all a great experience. We know where we will stay on our next trip to Dallas!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peppurrr

Reviewed 29 September 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while attending the Texas State Fair in Dallas. The hotel is pretty much what we expected....the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the price was right for the accomidations we received. The area is a little scary, as it is located in a pretty industrial area, so be aware of that when you book. Overall, even though the hotel was nice and comfortable, it was far off the beaten path, and we would probably stay at a higher end hotel. The Fairfield line from Marriott could be described as their cheap properties.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robsgirl637
Reviewed 22 September 2008

Hotel is across I35 from Word Trade Center and 2 minutes from American Airlines Center. Only 7 minutes to Pearl street in Downtown Dallas. Hotel was very clean. The best Continental Breakfast I have ever had. Had hot scrambled eggs, very nice eating area. Fully stocked ! Hotel seemed to be built in the last few years, one block off of I35 on Market Center. Price seems to be $85 per night firm at all times. Bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. Room was nice. FREE WIFI, nice work area. Very pleased with hotel,service and price was excellent for area. If you need to stay close to downtown Dallas this place is a great value and comfortable stay. Indoor and outdoor pools

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank firetiger
Reviewed 28 March 2008

My sisters family and my family met at this hotel for a long weekend with our children. The hotel gave us 3 rooms at the end of the first floor hallway and we felt like it was our little niche. The rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet. The indoor pool was a great place for the kids to play in the evenings. The front desk set out cookies each day at 5pm for the children.
The website suggests a continental breakfast but it was more like a mini buffett. There were scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, bagels, muffins, jimmy dean egg and sausage sandwhiches, yogurt, and fresh fruit. We also had access to the Marriott Courtyard next door that served a $10.95 full breakfast buffet, and had a mini bar and kind of light snack grille open all night. We also had access to room service.!!
The hotel is close to medieval times, the zoo, dave and busters, and pretty central to most things in north dallas. Great value for all the amenities that were offered. The staff also went out of their way to make sure we were accomadated according to our needs.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank onefinebird
Reviewed 9 March 2008

Nice little hotel.
Only had one night here but got to tell you, I had a fantastic sleep
here. Very comfortable bed indeed.
This small hotel doesn't have a dining lounge as such, but that's not a problem in USA there;s a Denny's right next door also bigger hotel next door too.
Small swimming pool looked okay but I didn't actually use it.
Free internet PC in foyer was handy to have.
For a 2 Star hotel it's good.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank cairngrassie
Reviewed 26 February 2008

The staff was courteous. I arrived before check-in to pick up my key and the desk person said that while the room wasn't ready, but that I could put my luggage in the room and she would have housekeeping get right on the room, however, it wasn't necessary, because I wouldn't be returning until after midnight. When I did arrive at that hour I did notice there was security patrolling the parking lot, which I also did on subsequent evenings. When I arrived I asked a maintenance man if he could point me in the right direction, and he said he would show me, which he did.

The hotel was clean and the rooms were good size. There was not a charge for the wireless internet nor did they charge a parking fee which some of the hotels in the area do. They also have a continental breakfast which was staffed and replenished; it consisted of oatmeal, waffles, fruit, pastries, yogurt, coffee and juices. There are tables available to sit.

While definitely not a destination resort, it is a well maintained property at a reasonable and afordable price.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank smudad
Reviewed 5 June 2007

My children and I stayed at this place when my husband was in the Baylor Rehab Hospital. They offered a Baylor discount and it made the stay alot more reasonably priced compared to others in the area of the hospital. The kids and I really enjoyed the indoor swimming pool to relax with in the evenings after a long day at the hospital. I would stay here again if the opportunity ever comes again.

• Stayed: February 2006, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
0 mi away
Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center
Sheraton Suites Market Center
0 mi away
Days Inn Market Center Dallas
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
Best Western Market Center
Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center

Address: 2110 Market Center Blvd, at Stemmons, Dallas, TX 75207-3321 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Dallas Market Center)
Region: United States > Texas > Dallas
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #98 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Price Range: £79 - £161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Dallas Market Hotel Dallas