“Pleasant Stay!”

Ranked #114 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Nashville, Tennessee
“Pleasant Stay!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I checked in for a two day stay over the weekend. Decided to stay for a few extra days due to business. Informed front desk about my extended stay before check out time. They informed me that I had to pack up all my things and move to another room after I had been in this room for two days already. When I ask the GM (Ravi) why...he informed me that they had reservations for my room while I was still in it. I mean Who does that? I stay in hotels all over the country due to my business travels for the last several years and this has never happen to me. Phones in both rooms I stayed in did not work. The lamps are old and needs to be replaced. My second room was supposed to have two queen size beds. They were two full size beds. Hotel needs a lot of minor renovations. Besides that it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Manager M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
I am glad that you found our accommodations to be a good value for the rate. However, I wish that your expectations had been exceeded in comfort, convenience, and quality amenities. We apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered, but we are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant experience overall.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 8 August 2014

With a quick overnight before heading out of the field, decided to go simple and stay here at the Wingate. Was pleasantly surprised, primarily because I came in with low expectations.

When we arrived several things were broken: the business center was not connected to the Internet, the pool was under construction, the door to the hotel room did not close without some force

However, a friendly front desk staff helped sort out printing boarding passes, the free wifi in the room was strong, the bed pretty comfortable with foam shred pillows, the water hot with a massaging showerhead, and toiletries good. Coffee okay, fridge and microwave, couch and enough room to spread out.

Perfectly fine for a quick overnight.

Room Tip: Ground floor is easiest
Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Manager M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for sharing such a candid and honest review about your recent stay. I am glad we were able to be so accommodating to your needs even with some of our facility under construction. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back very soon.
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hotel has a smoky smell to it, but otherwise clean. Didn't get to partake of the breakfast. Early flight. The rooms were tidy. Individually wrapped cups are a must for me and they had them. All in all a good stay. Not over-impressed, but not underwhelmed either.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Manager M, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. While we are glad you do see it as a good value for your money and that you do intend to return, we are very saddened to hear that we did not achieve our ultimate ambition of surpassing your expectations of hospitality, service and comfort. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. Thank you for sharing your honest and constructive review, rating, and evaluation of our services and accommodations.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent!!! Beds very comfortable...loved the king size.. Great location, Wonderful customer service and accommodations. The front desk person was amazingly fabulous !! Thank you, Clean room. Flat screen cable, great air condition Totally recommend this one oh it close to the airport and they provide shuttle to the airport

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Manager M, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
It is good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your five star review! We are glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit. Thank you again for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us. We look forward to the next!