“Awesome!”

Ranked #107 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Denver
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

It was a very great experience at this location, we wanted to stay in crown plaza next door but it was too pricy for a small room with no breakfast and to pay for Internet. We were placed in the third floor and the rooms are huge with slanting roof , it was very different from any other hotel we've stayed in .Although the hallway smelled like smoke, it didn't bother me . They had couple of smoking room on the third floor . Maid service was sparkle clean.They even had HAM. in the breakfast.
Well defiantly stay here next time in Dallas,

Room Tip: Try thir THird Floor Rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 3 March 2013
Dear Mr.rahul'
Kindly accept our thanks from the management and the staff for your kind comments and we hope to see you on your next visit to dallas.

Nitin Tiwari
GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We arrived around in the evening - and were greeted & welcomed with a Big smiles by the young Staff and cookies .We went directed to the Managers reception that was going on. Rooms were super perfectly clean more than we expected. Had a good night sleep and went down in the morning for the breakfast. They had Texas shaped waffles, never seen like those before and Ham .
Overall , a very very good stay .
Thank you guys for taking care of us by all means

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Fuengirola, Spain
Reviewed 6 February 2013

My preferred hotel was full and as their shuttle bus driver offered me a lift. I arrived at the door of this hotel very late at night with no idea where I was or in fact when I would be leaving!

I checked in for one night (at rack rate) and was offered a nice room on the back of the hotel away from the road. Good - nice room, perfectly clean.

I then looked on line to see I could have saved 12 USD. No sweat. Totally acceptable. Spoke to my head office about my meetings and we decided that I should stay one extra day in town. Then a good night's sleep!

The head of sales introduced herself at the breakfast table, I mentioned I was shuffling airports, meetings, taxis, limos and she quickly and efficiently booked me an early morning call, cab at a guaranteed price and organised an extra night at best rate. She said she had confirmed with front desk that the call was to be confirmed and that there would be a coffee/cake available even at 4am! With service like that, no way was I going to trek across town to "another" hotel nearer yet another red-eye flight! Superb support. #respect.

When you stay in hotels as often as I do per year (2012 - 200+ nights!) these little touches make the difference between memorable and average.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank thisisspain
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 14 February 2013
Thank you very much for your Review .
I really apprecite it !

Nitin Tiwari
GM
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 2 February 2013

What a disappointment. Comfort Inns are typically reasonably priced, comfortable, clean hotels. When I checked in, the front desk clerk enthusiastically invited me to their "Social Hour." Chips and Salsa. Oh, and wine from a box. My room was clean at first glance, but there was dried urine on the toilet seat, and stains of an unknown nature on the couch. Had I been brave enough to sit on the couch, I fear I would have been sitting on the floor, because the cushions were sinking well below the front edge of couch. The TV was mounted on the wall in front of the bed, but could not be easily seen from the couch. The legs on ironing board would no go all the way up on one side, so I was ironing on slope. The TSA had confiscated my deodorant, so I called the front desk to ask for a replacement (as was indicated by the sign in the room). They didn't have any, and when I asked where I could find the nearest store, I was told there were no stores close by. (Google maps found me a Kroger less than a mile from the hotel). The hotel is right off the interstate and is close to Love Field, so you have noise from both. Stay away from this Comfort Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ChrisK6884

Travellers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Pratt, Kansas
Reviewed 31 December 2012

The room I had was near the freeway, and if I was going to be there for more than a few nights I would have asked to move because the noise was a little much. If you stay there make, and you need quiet, make sure to ask for a room on the quiet side of the hotel. The bed was comfortable, and the towels and water pressure were decent, but the elevator was extremely slow. Maybe they have it fixed by now, but it was faster to walk to the other end of the hotel and walk up the stairs than wait for the elevator. There wasn't a do not disturb sign on the door, and they didn't have one behind the desk when I went down to ask, so if you want one make sure to ask before you go up to your room. The breakfast was a little bit better than other Comfort Inn having eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, and the usual pastries.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Longview TX
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We had booked a month in advanced with no delay when checking in. The room was clean but my wifes nose picked up the faint smell of a cigarette even when it was a non-smoking room. It is cheap enough and convient to where we were going.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
KANSAS
Reviewed 21 August 2012

To be honest, I was a little hesitant to book a room at this hotel because of all the mixed reviews on TripAdvisor. I decided to go with my gut instinct and book the room because the price was too good to be true. I also felt some people are real critical about the amenities; I am not.
We drove up to the hotel and it is not fancy looking but more plain and somewhat outdated paint color. I feel it was misleading because the inside was pretty.
We arrived an hour before check in and the receptionist was extremely nice and without hesitation, immediately looked up our reservation information. She happily said our rooms were ready. She gave me no trouble for arriving early. The inside of the lobby was clean and very pretty. Our room was clean and had every amenity that I wanted (microwave & mini-fridge). Our view from our window looked out into the next building which had a beautiful waterfall fountain and metal horse statue....Gorgeous. We were on the 2nd floor. We had plenty of towels and all the items in the room worked. The TV was a large flat screen. The bed was a King size bed and quite comfy. The shower was great. I did notice that the ice machine was gone from the 2nd floor so you have to go to the first floor to get your ice.
That night we asked the receptionist to have the cleaning lady drop off a few more towels for tomorrow. We got up the next day and ate a marvelous breakfast!! In the lobby they had breakfast from 6am -10:30am. I love the assortment.....bagels,toast,muffins,scrambled and boiled eggs,cereal,sausage, waffles (shaped like state of Texas), oatmeal, juice,milk and coffee. They kept the food warm and filled to the rim. It was fresh and wonderful!

After a day of site seeing, we came back to the hotel and the cleaning lady dropped our towels off but......she cleaned our room too! I was amazed and thankful because we didn't request that of her. We figured we only need some more towels because we are there on a short stay. No need to have the cleaning ladies work overtime. The cleaning ladies did a marvelous job... We left her a tip :)

The area around the hotel was fine but the neighborhood a few blocks down was sketchy.
Sometimes that can be anywhere. There was a JACK IN THE BOX down the street which I found AMAZING...... We were there for a leisure trip for a concert in Dallas and stayed a 2nd day to enjoy Dallas sites.

I would definitely book at this hotel again... I am not sure why it had negative reviews but if you need a comfy place to stay with an awesome breakfast for a great price, well this is where you want to be. I thought it was perfect for our budget and our stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends