“A nice hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center
Ranked #110 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 4 January 2014

You will not be disapointed if you stay here, it is really a nice Hotel. I don't know what else I can say. This Hotel is very Comfortable, very Clean, very Modern, Very nice. I am really glad that we choose to stay here on this trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank RTG-travlin
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you !
We appreciate your comments !

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Shortly after arriving the cigarette smoke was coming under our door. So I asked the lady at the desk if there was anything she could do and was told, "Smoking rooms and non smoking rooms are on the same floors." I told her that the smell wasn't going to work for me as it makes me nauseous, is there anyway we could get a refund? We were told No Refunds! We left anyway and stayed at the Crowne Plaza next door without the smell of smoke. Unbelievable that these people aren't smart enough to put smoking on one floor only. STAY AWAY, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUNDS FOR ANY PROBLEMS

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, don't stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 8 December 2013

On Dec 6 2013 we made a reservation by calling the comfort inn number online. I was connected to expedia to book the room. We made our reservation and proceeded to the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and I approached the desk the lady behind the desk asked for my reservation number and I gave it to her and she right away was rude. I didn't think to much of it at first. My coworker that was with me made the res in his name. She said she would not rent the room to us because it was my credit card. I asked to switch it to my name, she said "no". I asked if I could have expedia change the reservation. I then called expedia to get the reservation changed. Another customer came in while im trying to fix my reservation and she rudely said to move over. I still was calm but growing increasingly frustrated. We had expedia reservations on my phone and expedia support on her phone to try to fix problem but she just argued with them. after almost two hours of this mess she then said "ok, tell them to cancel reservation and she would make new one and get us a room". I kept expedia on phone while they cancelled reservation waiving their charges for making reservation she now said she had no rooms. I was so upset me and the expedia representative couldn't be believe she did that. I asked her what do I need to do to get a room she then stated she had a room now but she quoted 75.00dep plus double the price of room. I was so upset. During this whole time I was NOT screaming at her or cursing. She then stated she was going to call the police if we didn't leave. This is during the horrible arctic blast that had occurred that weekend the roads were closed and we could not travel. We ended up sleeping in our car.

I you choose to stay here I hope you don't have to deal with this person.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Joe T
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

We appologize for the inconvinience caused due to one of our employee.
She is no longer working with us she has been terminated .

I hope we deserve a second chance so please come back, and see us to your next visit to Dallas.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Have stayed in this hotel every time my son who had a lung transplant at UT Southwestern last year goes back into the hospital. Its a descent little hotel that is clean enough ( don't look to hard at the showers) beds are good and its a good place to lay a tired head down after day at the hospital. But as I was leaving this morning I was instructed by the morning clerk ( every issue I have ever had was with her) tells me I need anote from tthe hospital to get the rate, the one that I have already spent one night at. Never been done like that before here, and you would think if they pulled me up they would see that I'm there regularly. So today I will be running around the hospital, instead of caring for my son so these cheap owners can get a note. But I will actively campaign people staying at the Holiday Inn express that is much closer, and just a little higher but a nicer hotel. Because daily I speak with multitudes of patients families and I won't be telling them about Comfort Inns

• Stayed: November 2013

I Apologies on behalf of my staff and managment for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed there from nob 11-15 2013
The rooms were clean and friendly staff
It is slightly hidden from view from a other hotel and the tall bushes you really have to slow down I the side road or you could Miss the entrance
I would def stay again

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I don't usually expect much from a Comfort Inn. However this hotel was a pleasant surprise. The front desk staff was friendly, the rooms were large and spacious. The breakfast was the usual Choice fair.

This must have been another more upmarket flag in another life as there was a phone in the bathroom. Other tell take signs exist such as a nice lobby and attractive exterior.

Finally the location is very convienient to most of downtown Dallas.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We wanted a hotel that was convenient to downtown but not terribly expensive. This hotel met our needs. The location is good - very close to downtown. Rooms were perfectly clean. Good breakfast. Staff was friendly. I'd definitely stay here again. Overall , a very good stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank paulo3003
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Mr.Paulo;

Thank you very much for you Beautiful Comments . We love to keep it up as it is or more for our Guests.

Hope you see you back on your next visit to Dallas,tx

BTW - We will be doing a Major Renovation in the next 2 months .