“Nice and clean”

Ranked #101 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Spokane, Missouri
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

his was a very nice hotel to stay at. Without really knowing the cowboys area very well, I was happy with how easy it was to get to the hotel & around town from the hotel. The room was very clean and the beds were nice & soft. The breakfast was excellent and so was the service. Could not have been happier with the choice I made.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kiryaka V
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Thank you Very Much !

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 11 March 2014

When I Am in the DFW Metroplex, I usually make my reservations in Addison, but this time I opted to stay somewhere else. I chose this particular location because people seem to give it bad reviews. From the moment I walked through the door, I was greeted with one of the most beautiful smiles I had seen by the GSR Acacia, she was very friendly and helpful. As well as all of the other desk clerks that I came in contact with. The hotel is under-going a renovation and I can overlook that and from the looks of it everything is looking great. For this hotel to be located right off of the interstate, I can honestly say that I had one of the most peaceful nights sleeps in my entire 3 nights there. The breakfast was great. I would have to say, that the only problem I had was that my trip ended too soon. But I have made future reservations for May, so I will be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank FredrickTX976
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Mahopac, New York, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I needed a room for the trade fair and this was one of the few hotels not sold out and close to the venue.

The hotel is undergoing renovations so from the outside it looks somewhat suspect but the lobby, hallways and room was clean and looked new. Because I booked the last room available I was in a smokers room (not great). The desk person was very helpful and arranged for the hotel van to take me to the trade fare saving me cab fare. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Orlando G
Rigby, Idaho
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed overnight for an early flight. It was a good stay with very helpful front desk person. We did not eat breakfast as our flight was too early, but it was a lovely set up and we would stay here again if we were to return to the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Armymomof3
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 January 2014

You will not be disapointed if you stay here, it is really a nice Hotel. I don't know what else I can say. This Hotel is very Comfortable, very Clean, very Modern, Very nice. I am really glad that we choose to stay here on this trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank RTG-travlin
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Shortly after arriving the cigarette smoke was coming under our door. So I asked the lady at the desk if there was anything she could do and was told, "Smoking rooms and non smoking rooms are on the same floors." I told her that the smell wasn't going to work for me as it makes me nauseous, is there anyway we could get a refund? We were told No Refunds! We left anyway and stayed at the Crowne Plaza next door without the smell of smoke. Unbelievable that these people aren't smart enough to put smoking on one floor only. STAY AWAY, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUNDS FOR ANY PROBLEMS

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, don't stay here.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Brian A
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 8 December 2013

On Dec 6 2013 we made a reservation by calling the comfort inn number online. I was connected to expedia to book the room. We made our reservation and proceeded to the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and I approached the desk the lady behind the desk asked for my reservation number and I gave it to her and she right away was rude. I didn't think to much of it at first. My coworker that was with me made the res in his name. She said she would not rent the room to us because it was my credit card. I asked to switch it to my name, she said "no". I asked if I could have expedia change the reservation. I then called expedia to get the reservation changed. Another customer came in while im trying to fix my reservation and she rudely said to move over. I still was calm but growing increasingly frustrated. We had expedia reservations on my phone and expedia support on her phone to try to fix problem but she just argued with them. after almost two hours of this mess she then said "ok, tell them to cancel reservation and she would make new one and get us a room". I kept expedia on phone while they cancelled reservation waiving their charges for making reservation she now said she had no rooms. I was so upset me and the expedia representative couldn't be believe she did that. I asked her what do I need to do to get a room she then stated she had a room now but she quoted 75.00dep plus double the price of room. I was so upset. During this whole time I was NOT screaming at her or cursing. She then stated she was going to call the police if we didn't leave. This is during the horrible arctic blast that had occurred that weekend the roads were closed and we could not travel. We ended up sleeping in our car.

I you choose to stay here I hope you don't have to deal with this person.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Joe T
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
We appologize for the inconvinience caused due to one of our employee.
She is no longer working with us she has been terminated .

I hope we deserve a second chance so please come back, and see us to your next visit to Dallas.