“We enjoyed our stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center
Ranked #114 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Myself and my husband stayed here in on 21st October 2013 for 3 nights, as part of our honeymoon road trip. It was our first time in the USA and found this hotel met all our needs perfectly. It was affordable, clean, tidy and room was spacious. We enjoyed our breakfasts each day and loved the Texas shaped waffle iron :) Staff were pleasant and helpful. Nothing to complain about. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

Room Tip: Try the waffles for a true Texas style breakfast :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelling_laura
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you very Much for your Good Comments !
We really appreciate it on the behalf of Management and Staff !

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Got a chance to talk with the GM Nitin Tiwari during my stay. He was very polite and had a very pleasant staff. It was nice to stay in a hotel for 5-nights and not have any issues wat-so-ever. I wish them good luck on their renovations. They are already in good standing and will continue to improve. Thanks to everyone for all your kindness during my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nihongo888
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you Very Much for your Comments !
We Appreciate your Comments!

Nitin Tiwari
GM

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I made a reservation here as it is right next door to the Customer I would be working with for the week. I intended to stay two nights but left as fast as I could after one night. I should have realized that a bathroom sink lying on the sidewalk when I arrived may have been a preview of things to come. My experience:

Dirty....even the bedding and that just grossed me out to no end. There was something black on the pillow case that smelled like burnt hair. The wall in the bathroom next to the trash can was splattered with some kind of dried up gunk. Really nasty. When setting the alarm clock I could see big piles of dust and grime behind the bed stands and around the back of the bed. Whatever was coming out of the A/C literally made me sick, I'm not sure but suspect mold. I woke up, after barely sleeping sicker than a dog the next day.

The WiFi was not reliable. Very weak signal strength meant to internet for me. I asked for a different room but was told nothing was available.

When I left in the morning they Desk Dude didn't want to give me a receipt. Said there were printer problems but when I insisted He was able to print it just fine. It's now three days later and my sinus's are finally starting to clear up.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank MillionMiles2000

Kindly accept our apologies if nothing worked out as your expected!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

his was a very nice hotel to stay at. Without really knowing the cowboys area very well, I was happy with how easy it was to get to the hotel & around town from the hotel. The room was very clean and the beds were nice & soft. The breakfast was excellent and so was the service. Could not have been happier with the choice I made.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kiryaka V
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Thank you Very Much !

Reviewed 11 March 2014

When I Am in the DFW Metroplex, I usually make my reservations in Addison, but this time I opted to stay somewhere else. I chose this particular location because people seem to give it bad reviews. From the moment I walked through the door, I was greeted with one of the most beautiful smiles I had seen by the GSR Acacia, she was very friendly and helpful. As well as all of the other desk clerks that I came in contact with. The hotel is under-going a renovation and I can overlook that and from the looks of it everything is looking great. For this hotel to be located right off of the interstate, I can honestly say that I had one of the most peaceful nights sleeps in my entire 3 nights there. The breakfast was great. I would have to say, that the only problem I had was that my trip ended too soon. But I have made future reservations for May, so I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank FredrickTX976

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I needed a room for the trade fair and this was one of the few hotels not sold out and close to the venue.

The hotel is undergoing renovations so from the outside it looks somewhat suspect but the lobby, hallways and room was clean and looked new. Because I booked the last room available I was in a smokers room (not great). The desk person was very helpful and arranged for the hotel van to take me to the trade fare saving me cab fare. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Orlando G

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed overnight for an early flight. It was a good stay with very helpful front desk person. We did not eat breakfast as our flight was too early, but it was a lovely set up and we would stay here again if we were to return to the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family