“Great Room - Great Location”

InterContinental Dallas
Ranked #57 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Only stayed one night at this hotel but would be very pleased to book another reservation at this location. Room was very clean, modern & comfortable. Room service was fast with great tasting food.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for InterContinental Dallas

Reviewed 17 September 2009

One of the hottest days in Dallas yet no air conditioning in my guest room or the wedding ceremony and reception room. Upon arrival there was nobody at the front desk to check me in, the wedding planner helped me with my luggage up to my room, the wedding planner also helped me get to the rehearsal dinner and to a golf course the next day as there weren't any staff at the concierge desk either. There did not appear to be too much staff, probably all died from heat stroke, even the weding planner was looking a little hot.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 8 September 2009

This hotel is in desperate need of a multi-million dollar renovation. The service is adequate and you actually feel sorry for the employees because the hotel itself is so awful. Just what I needed on a vacation - the feeling of guilt for employees bc the hotel I was staying at was original from the 80's. The fact that IHC allows this dump to water down its name is beyond reason. It is a multi story road side motel. Don't do it. Just don't do it.

Note: Don't become an Ambassador. The club level no longer does breakfast buffets and evening appetizers.

My guess is that this is a franchised hotel and the owner has allowed it to go to complete HELL. Again, DON'T DO IT.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2009

This hotel is great, offers outstanding facilities and convenient location. Just loved it!

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2009

We were told it will cool down. We should have never tried this place again, but some friends went as well and we tried again. Never, ever, again will I stay at this property. Our room was so hot, both nights, if we were not with another couple staying right next to us, we would have left when they told us that our room would get cooler as the night went on. They felt bad for us even, because their room was freezing compared to ours! They had a huge group there at the hotel and I guess the rooms were all full. This hotel is in a great location, but the service and property is horrible.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2009

For the price I paid you figure they would offer free internet, (every other hotel does) or at least a one time price for the duration of your stay and not every 24 hr. period that you staying.Also when I made my reservation I request a small fridge for my room and they said that it would be on first come first serve basis. I didn't have a problem with that but when I got to check in and ask for the fridge they told that it would be a $150.00 deposit, for that deposit I can go to the local store and buy one and I get to keep it.And by no means this hotel could rated 3-star or higher. One good thing it does have is the location, for shopping, dining and night-life.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I stayed here for 4 nights during a recent business trip. The hotel is in a great location near major highways and tons of restaurants.

The interior looks a little dated but I would recommend if you can get a good deal (i.e. priceline)

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
The Westin Galleria Dallas

Been to InterContinental Dallas? Share your experiences!