“Affordable and clean” 5 of 5 bubbles

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center
Ranked #139 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
“Affordable and clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I really enjoyed staying here...the rooms were clean..bed was comfy...wasnt noisy...eveything was perfect. The ladies Jerrica and the young lady with the scarf they were so helpful and nice.....great customer service!!
Location was also great....I will definitely comeback when I return to Dallas

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that the staff took great care of you. Also, I am glad that you had a clean and comfortable stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Dallas, Texas United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I just relocated to Dallas from Cleveland and we all know that moving away from family, friends and familar places can be a little challenging.

My stay at Extended Stay was great due to 4 amazing people...Mr. Robert, Ms. Verna, Jerrica and Mulki (Tina was great too). They truly made it feel like a home away from home.

Thanks everyone for taking good care of me during my stay!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff. We strive to provide each guest with an exceptional stay and I pleased we accomplished this goal during your stay.

Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I reserved a room for a weekend trip three months in advance. I booked a non smoking room but they had changed it to a smoking room and didn't even bother to let me know until I complained about the smell in the room.

The explanation I got was that they "probably ran out of non smoking rooms and had to switch mine". At that point they had no open rooms and couldn't do anything. The front desk lady was friendly but that's useless when you work for a bad manager who can't maintain accurate reservations, I did not even get an apology from him.

Don't risk it and stay away. There are many other choices around the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Daniel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to the friendliness of the front desk are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that you reserve a non-smoking room and you were given a smoking room. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with the entire staff to make sure this type of issue will not happen in the future.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dmc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Rude assistant manager, manager (some what rude), blood stains in the carpet and the sofa bed, good kitchen facility.

I planned to stay here for 97nights and all I wanted to do was to request for a 2bed room since I am sharing the room. Like any normal human I thought 'oh you know I am staying for such a long time , giving the hotel a good business, they would try to move us into a 2 bed room. (My family owns hotels and I definitely know that we go above and beyond to help extended stay guests). But when in requested this (veryyyy nicely) to the manager, the assistant manager decided to interupt and started to talking extremely rudely to me. I mean lady you could have told me what ever you wanted to in a nice tone. Anyways so I asked when will someone come to change the sofa bed mattress (when we checked in the front desk lady was so nice and she said she will make sure that the mattress is changed) but the assistant manager was rude about that too! Uhhhggg her attitude pisses me so much while I am writing this review!!.

I generally don't ever write bad reviews since my family is in the same business but this experience just pissed me off sooo much that I had to write it!!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the lack of customer service from the staff. I personally checked the room you were giving and the stains that are on the carpet were juice. To make sure that you experience will not be repeated, I have set up a meeting with the entire staff to address providing courteous and respectful service as well as how to clean hard to remove stains.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dmc@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Amarillo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were very satisfied with our stay. The hotel was very clean. We had extra towels & bedding in our room which was nice. Staff was very polite, mannerly, & helpful with every part of our stay. We did however wish there was more on the breakfast bar but having a full kitchen helped alot. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. Overall excellent stay & staff!

Room Tip: Our room #115 was very quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank VJP64
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Frankly, don't know where to begin. We were greeted with a smile. The hotel was spotless and so was our room. We didn't expect to have a kitchenette, but we did. Lighting was wonderful(plenty of lamps), plenty of pillows, (not just two), surprisingly the room had an alarm clock with a night light that stayed on which made it easy to get up during the nite and not stumble. Excellent TV picture. There was only one minor thing and this was the shower drain was not draining well, but the people before us may have not reported it. So I told the front desk about the drain. We would definitely stay there again. BTW, coffee is excellent, strong and bold. Good ol' Texas!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with your bathtub. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with facilities and service that exceeded your expectations. We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and that the full kitchen was a convenience.

Mcdonough
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

It was close to DCC and AAC, restaurants. Hotel was clean, a/c worked and it was extremely hot in Dallas so i did appreciate the working a/c. The only thing was the breakfast only muffins and applee would like to see some thing other waffles, fresh fruit other than apples and few bananas

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo