“Dump”

Ranked #131 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Dump”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Bugs, cops and hookers. This motel needs to be shut down. It has not been updated in years. Mold around the window with one of the loudest ac units I have ever heard. Holes in the wall and carpet and this was our second room.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Dallas Northwest, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Jodi, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to further address your recent stay and offer a better guest experience in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

So I stayed in the room 211 and the cleanliness was horrible, 1st I found a condom and oil in 1 of the drawer 2nd hair on the bathroom floor 3rd Roches in shower 4th presentation was not there 5th the freezer was all frozen felt bad so I unplugged it, make sure to check the rooms before turning them vacant ready

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank danny R
Reviewed 1 March 2014

First off they didn't honor my employee rate. Which is 30% off. So didn't get that. I show up to the hotel and the manager cancelled my reservation even though I reserved it with a card which means I get the room guaranteed all night. Then I gave a CP# and they wouldn't even honor that. Hands down worst motel 6 experience ever. I will never stay here again and I'll be sure to call guest relations in the morning as soon as they open up.

• Stayed February 2014
andy p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Dallas Northwest, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. It is extremely disheartening to hear about your experience during your recent visit. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will be escalating this matter to further investigate the details of what exactly took place. Rest assured the comments you made will be addressed in order for us to improve our services, we hope you give us a chance to serve you again.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

When we got to the hotel it stunk like a dump, was told that breakfast was served and there is only coffee hot water doesn't work a/c doesn't work towels are dirty WiFi sucks tv is all Spanish speaking crap pool wasn't open on the plus rooms are big lol but unless you want a roach infested stink hole I'd stay elsewhere

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
andy p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Dallas Northwest, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our deficiencies.

Our team would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. Your comments regarding cleanliness of our rooms as well as the maintenance of our facilities including the pool will be taken seriously. We will have these immediately checked and necessary steps will be done to ensure that our rooms are clean and well-kept. Our staff will also be advised to keep breakfast fresh and available to fulfill our guests.

Thank you for the opportunity to grow and improve more, we certainly hope to be of service to you again very soon.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 October 2013

IT IS WHAT IT IS. Stayed here a year and a half ago and then again this weekend. If you stay here, MAKE SURE YOU GET A ROOM ON THE TOP FLOOR. This was the first time I have ever had to change rooms at a motel. The reason being that after 3 complaints to the front office about kids on the floor above us sound like a herd of cattle nonstop running back and fourth from 6 A.M. to 3 P.M. Front desk clerk said he called their room, but it did not do any good. He told me I could change rooms and I told him give me a room on the top 3rd floor. Now for the bad. The pisser in the first room would run at all random times in the night. Carpet is in rough shape. This hotel needs to be completely redone or else just tear it down and start all over. They do have an indoor pool, but did not have time to use it. The clientel is a little shady, as was the 3rd floor hallways. The elevator had trash in it and it took forever to go up and down. The good. Location is nice and safe and their is a Baymont inn right across the parking lot where I would stay next time. Room was $60 something a night after taxes. SOMTIMES YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR? Im not complaing about the price though, just the bad shape they have let the motel go to with out remodeling. Also the guy at the front desk was very nice and understood why I wanted to change rooms.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, make sure you get a ROOM on the 3rd FLOOR!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
andy p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Dallas Northwest, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our shortcomings.

We sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our Hotel. Your comments regarding the distraction from sleep due to kids above your room will be taken care of to ensure that you’ll have a more relaxing experience on your next visit. We will advise our staff to friendly remind our guests with kids to also be mindful of other guests staying at our hotel. We will also take into consideration your comments regarding cleanliness and upgrades for a more likely stay.

Sun City, California, United States
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This place is what it is. It's not the Hilton Anatole. Though that's not far away (a couple blocks). It's a cheap hotel, I paid $43 bucks a night. Compared to 100 to 150 dollars per night less than a mile away it's a reasonable deal.Not only do places like the Hilton charge very high rates they also tack on all kinds of additional taxes and fees and since I just needed an inexpensive place to crash for a couple nights while out in Dallas for an Energy convention, this worked out just fine.

Not bad for a Motel-6 the room was very clean... Tile & laminate floors instead of dingy carpet And the Internet actually worked better than at the Hilton garden. Management does not allow parties or Hourly guests so the place was quiet & I got a great nights sleep which was much needed after my drive from CA

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the interior courtyard
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel.

Our aim is provide our valued guests a great stay wherein they were able to enjoy and relax in their rooms and wakeup from a refreshing sleep. Your comments only prove that we were able to achieve that during your stay.

We will continue in striving to exceed you expectations and rest assured that we will be more than happy to serve you again soon.
Houston
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stayed at Motel 6 Dallas - North, 13185 North Central Expwy. Using online booking, $41.39 before tax. Price I wanted and the area I was in; so keeping it simple, it was okay. Much more like a privately owned low grade motel than what we used to could expect with any Motel 6. Extremely dated room, kinda musty, but once I turned the a/c to a low temperature and checked the bed sheets for signs to confirm not previously used, I slept fine. I would say more old and funky than dirty. At 12:18 in the night an officer working security knocked on my door to return my drivers license being the check-in clerk didn't return it and apparently I didn't notice. I guess the room phone didn't work?? I don't know, odd but not a problem. Glad to have it back being I didn't even know I was without it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 457LisaC
Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Your comments will help in our aim to provide you with a great customer experience.

Your feedback regarding the enhancements and upkeep of our rooms will be taken into consideration and aim to find more ways to improve our accommodations and facilities.

We hope to provide you a better experience should you decide to stay with us again in the future.