“Home sweet home - Extended Stay America Dallas, Lewisville.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Town House Motor Lodge
Ranked #163 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Lewisville, Texas
“Home sweet home - Extended Stay America Dallas, Lewisville.”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Because of personal circumstances I lived at Extended Stay America Lewisville, Dallas for two years. It was a great place to stay and I felt so safe and comfortable while living in there.
The manager and her staff were the most outstanding people I have ever met. For two years they had treated me with respect and kindness.
Now my life took a different direction and I have my own house but I can't forget them and sometimes I stop by to say hi to them. They were part of my family when I was alone.
I would recommend Extended Stay America Dallas, Lewisville to anyone that is looking for a place to stay.

Room Tip: Try to find rooms located on the north or south side of the building.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 December 2010

This place is a dump caution tape everywhere we didn't stay here they were doing drug transaction right in the parking lot.... they would not refund our money and it was just a horrible place you don't won't to even concider it if you value your life PLEASE go somewhere else DANGER!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank pheard5
mississippi
Reviewed 22 June 2008

this hotel was clean--staff was great--all except for repair man who was very rude. They say it has been remodeled--the appliances are rusted and the frig says frostfree--that was not true. You get 2 ice trays in the freezer--thats your only source of ice--and they were dollar store trays. The mattresses are the cheapest one can buy. The towels are small and thin. The carpet had burn holes and felt nasty and sticky. The mirror on closet cracked--the cable tv had only a few channels--internet worked at times--there are cameras on the entire place to make one feel secure--but staff told me they only worked in a few areas. Never smelled any chlorine in the pool area---cheap plastic furniture around that. No workout room. No continental breakfast ever--told they don't have breakfast anymore. This hotel is only if you want a cheap deal--and it is located around some worse ones all on the same street.

• Liked — the staff
  • Disliked — the cheap mattress
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank devistar
Reviewed 1 March 2006

Waited approximately 20 minutes just to be checked in; stains on the carpet that closely resembled blood - didn't go barefooted while we were there; mirrored glass on closet door was cracked; pans under heating coils on oven were covered in aluminum foil; 2 adults in room yet they left only one wash cloth each day - when asked for more we were told they were "out"; light bulb burned out in one lamp - when asked for a new light bulb we were told they were "out"; check out took 35 minutes even though we had paid cash when we checked in.

Horrible experience; would definitely not recommend this place to anyone that i know - even an enemy.

• Stayed February 2006, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 February 2006

The suites have small kitchens, a sitting area and a bar area to eat.
The cable TV was very limited, the internet was not working (one reason we stayed was to have internet access to job hunt), our key cards had to be rescanned nearly every day, the light bulbs in two lamps were blown, and the shower did not work properly. According to the front desk staff, they had a shortage on wash clothes, we purchased 12 of our own and they were taken by the maid (same color but different style than the ones that belonged to hotel). When we called the front desk, they asked if we wanted to stop by and pick up one. When asked about ours that were accidently taken, the clerk replied that they did not know what to tell us. Occassionally all outdoor lights were off and when we had to leave before daylight, it was unsafe to go down the stairs.
We would not stay again.

• Stayed December 2005, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 January 2006

We were really excited to come to stay at the Lexington because they were supposed to be really great, at least according to their website. We had even planned on staying in the one in Houston while we built our house. Those plans changed when we saw the place. The first room we got was a smoking room (even though we asked for a non-smoking room). It was filthy. There were cigarette burns in the carpet and something black all over the fridge. We wanted to go to a different hotel but they said that since we were in the room we would be charged, even though we basically walked in and walked out. They did move us to a non smoking room. It still had burns in the carpet but at least it did not smell like stale cigarettes. There were holes in the bedspread and the carpet was dirty. I wouldn't let my kids walk around bare footed. One of the kids was going to sleep on the pull out bed but we were told that we were not to use it because some little girl had broken her arm on it. They gave us one sheet and one blanket for two kids. They didn't even have any pillows! I've stayed in some really lousy hotels before but this one takes the cake. When we complained to the manager their idea of compensation was $10. Actually, that was about all that it was worth.

• Stayed January 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sand Springs, Ok
Reviewed 22 November 2005

I had never stayed at a Lexington Inn before, and if they are all like this one I probably won't again. We checked in about an hour early and was told our room was not yet ready; no problem since we were a bit early. The clerk said she would upgrade us, but I don't know to what, since we reserved a 1 bedroom suite and that is what we got, but it was a very small one! When we went in, the bedroom light was burned out and the tv remote would not work, but they fixed those problems soon after I let them know.
The diverter in the tub/shower was broken, which I found out by turning on the water, expecting it to come out the spigot; instead it came out the shower head! What a wake up that was with the water still being cold! They advertised having high speed wireless access, but it was not working and even when asked would not give any credit for that.
When I opened the oven up, I found a very nasty broiler pan that looked like it had not been washed after someone cooked some steak a long time ago. I guess the maids don't bother to check such things. Makes me wonder what else they don't check!
We were on the 2nd floor near the elevator, which worked fine going up, but if you wanted to go down from 2, you had to push the up button to get the thing to come up! I used the stairs instead most of the time.
If nothing else was available, it would be ok.

1 Thank 1Mech
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
Holiday Inn Express Suites - Duncanville
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto

Been to Town House Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!