“BEST BEST WESTERN IN TEXAS”

BEST WESTERN Cityplace Inn
Ranked #63 of 201 Hotels in Dallas
DALLAS/TYLER, United States
“BEST BEST WESTERN IN TEXAS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Would not stay anywhere else when in Dallas for a quick business trip or to drop in on friends. From the location, to the value, to the atmosphere, fabulous staff - this has it all. I have stayed with them twice during damage to my old historical house nearby and they have been the souls of courtesy and concern for my well-being and comfort. This is a winner for Best Western and for the traveling publlic. Give these people a raise and a bonus. Hardest working people in the hospitality business in my estimation. Run, do not walk, to make this your hotel of choice when visiting Dallas. Be well, Donnell Wells

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Donnell W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Austin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Came up with my team for a GAA tournament. The location is very convenient and the hotel is in great shape. We felt very comfortable and were very happy with our room. The room was clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly! We enjoyed our stay and would return for future tournaments.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Arlington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was pleasantly surprised & pleased with this hotel after I could not find one in my regular chains (Hilton, Marriott, Comfort) due to NCAA weekend. Easy access to arts district and north suburbs. Very comfy bed. Working fridge & microwave was helpful too. Fast internet and plenty of TV channels. Based on this experience I decided to join Best Western club and will try more of their hotels.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Fred I
Converse, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

comfy cozy not very roomy, no privacy in sink/mirror area, ( you can see it as soon as you walk in), bathroom on the small side, narrow door way and not much room between door/toilet/tub area, bed could use a blanket, horrible cigarette smell even with continuous fragrance spray used, big comfy bed, hotel at great location ( very close to everything) but you will hear the traffic round the clock

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Dennisetony2013
Wadsworth, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed here when I came to visit my 1st Grandchild. I was a bit leery of being by myself in the room they put me since it was all the way at the end of the building complex right by the road. But as the days went by I felt better about the whole thing and have to say for the price they do keep the rooms clean and they are well appointed. Service lady was very pleasant, though as is common in Texas, spoke very little English. I will stay again now that I know what I am staying at. I would tell people that you pay the price you pay and have to expect that you are not going to get all the perks of the higher end places. Though having said that it is better than I thought it would be for the price!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Cynthia S
Sri Lanka
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Used the hotel as a place on the fringe of downtown in preparation for a long flight to Sri Lanka The good: The price paid for what it is, the internet connection os good, the bed is comfortable, fresh linen every day. Very convenient to the downtown area if you don't want to pay those silly downtown prices. Free parking, The not so good: The car park is a hive of activity most of the night so a fair amount of noise emanates, lots of ladies of the night using the rooms, that restaurant on the premises is woeful, avoid it at all costs. And they need to sort out reception, I had calls coming in that weren't answered or VERY long delays before the calls were answered by the reception. Very average. Would I stay again: I'd consider but if there is a better option I'd probably go with it. Would I recommend: I'd consider but if there is a better option I'd probably go with it. Summary: Good value, good location, bit of a show at night with the ladies, but apart from that, for $59 it's a cheap ticket for a funny show. Who needs Broadway.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Restaurant connected to hotel is awesome! Great food, hip atmosphere ,eclectic patrons I'll be back even if I don't stay there. Hotel is walking distance to ATM, liquor store, 7-11,Great Barbeque two blocks away..$10.00 taxi ride takes you to Greenville Ave or Deep Ellum district. Stay here for a fraction of what you'd pay downtown. Good security! Monitored camera system and security patrol in parking lot, safes in the room. What else do you need! Book already!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo