“Repeat visit”

Ranked #32 of 204 Hotels in Dallas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Repeat visit”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great value for the area, but plan on eating breakfast at one of the nearby venues. Clean,large rooms, and decent bedding. Close to Galleria,Northpark and other shopping areas. Cons: slow elevator, poor breakfast selections, occasio
nal obnoxiously loud guests. Our first trip was ruined by loud "neighbors", but subsequent trip was fine. Be sure to ask for rooms away from elevator/vending and don't hesitate to call front desk if another guest is loud- the front desk service is phenomenal. Price and room value can't be beat.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
OKC
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have stayed here a few times over the years. The hotel was recently updated. We were a bit disappointed by the cleanliness of the bathroom and we found a brown recluse spider. Yikes! Overall, a good experience. Also, the room key got us a discount at a local restaurant. Score! One thing would be good - pool towels at the pool rather than the front desk.

Lithia Springs, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Traveled to Dallas with family to see family and friends. We selected this hotel because it's pet friendly. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Our room had a 2nd door that opened out to the pool. That was awesome. The breakfast the first morning was good enough to get us started for the day (Sunday). There was no breakfast offered the next morning though (Monday), which I thought was weird. The pool area was relaxing and worth the price of admission by itself. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub a lot!
This was a great value for the money. I'd stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: The convenience of the second door opening up to the pool is worth the small premium!
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Other than a mishap with people fighting in the hall. (The hotel took care of the problem) We had an enjoyable stay. The rooms were newly renovated and very clean. This is my hotel of choice when in the Dallas area.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is in a great location. The cleanliness of the hotel was average but this hotel is like a pet hotel. I have nothing against pets, but I do have severe allergies and asthma. Upon check-in I requested to be as far away from pets as possible, however, there were several dogs a few rooms down. I have never seen so many pets in the dining area and in a hotel at one time. I know you pet lovers love your pets but they have no place in the kitchen and dining area near human beings food. This was my first time staying at the La Quinta and the last. They obviously don't separate the guest rooms with pets from the rooms with no pets. I understand being a pet friendly hotel, but some human beings cannot deal with pet dander. YOU ALL REALLY NEED TO CONSIDER SECTIONING OFF AN AREA OF ROOMS FOR PEOPLE WITH PETS.

1 Thank Concerned556
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 June 2014

During my stay here. I was amazed at Carl and Albert's fantastic service! They were extremely helpful, great personalities and went above beyond to help me and boyfriend during our stay. Prior to meeting them, I had no idea about breakfast in the morning, I had stayed there for almost three days in a row without having any idea about complimentary breakfast. And Carl and Albert mentioned it just as I was requesting to stay another night.

Normally, when I need to go somewhere the van rides are quiet and awkward, but Carl was very personable and respectable during my van ride, and was able to give me a few suggestions on where to go in the area Addison.

I had asked to move rooms because there were really loud kids on my floor, and forgot I left my phone charger... and later forgot my body wash. On two separate trips Albert went up stairs to retrieve my items. That was truly going above and beyond. I really appreciate these two for making my stay enjoyable, and making me want to return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms. Good location. The halls were stuffy and warm, but the room was perfect temperature. Comfortable pillow top bed with soft sheets and comforter. Nice setup in the rooms, to feel more welcoming when you walk in.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends