“Birthday Weekend”

Ranked #37 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Tulsa,Oklahoma
“Birthday Weekend”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay except the elevator stop working for a couple hours and I was on the third floor. The staff was friendly and efficient during check in and check out. My only other complaint was the ice machine was down on the third floor. This was a little inconvenient but for the price you can't not beat it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
corsicana, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Really nice LQ... One of the best I have stayed at. I have stayed at a lot being an elite member. I just wish they had a hot breakfast . I real cant say enough good things about this hotel, you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I would like to thank all the staff at this hotel. I was greeted and a very friendly and funny receptionist checked me into my room. I am not too familiar with this area and asked the gentlemen at the desk for dining suggestions. They were more then informative. Directions were given and personal references were also given. Then on the morning of check out I was rushing and locked my keys in the room. The delightful receptionist made another key and I was able to get my items. Then I forgot a camera battery charging system and Albert went above and beyond to try and locate the system. I will recommend this to anybody. The hotel is also pet friendly which is a huge plus on the next trip there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stay at La Quinta hotels quite a bit because of their pet friendly policy. When we drove up to this La Quinta, we were surprised by the quality in drive-up appeal, lobby, and especially our room. All of their hotels where we've stayed have been acceptable and a good value, but this one is exceptional.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

omaha, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great hotel in convenient location. I stay here each trip to Dallas. Nice rooms, clean, great staff.... I also like that I can walk to restaurants that are all over the Beltline. If you are going downtown, the staff can take you to the train station in Carrolton and for five bucks round trip, you are to town and back. This beats fighting the traffic.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Sandy G
Chelsea, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was an amazing stay for my husband and I! We were on our honeymoon and decided on our way back from Corpus Christi that we would stay one more night in Dallas before going home to northeastern Oklahoma. We got on Trip Advisor or course and found this LaQuinta. We got a pool side room. One door opened to the inside of the La Quinta and another to the patio. The inside courtyard area was nicely kept; the room was clean; the area was amazing. It was't quit in Dallas proper so much of the noise, traffic, and what not were not present. Thankfully! It was right around the corner from a very nice Breakfast Restaurant. The staff was phenomenal! My only complaint was that their continental breakfast was not that great. It was pretty much just Belgian Waffles and toast - No fruit or much of anything else. But like I said, it's right around the corner from a very nice Breakfast Restaurant that had tons of choices and about three different styles of Eggs Benedict. ;)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LeilantMartin
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great value for the area, but plan on eating breakfast at one of the nearby venues. Clean,large rooms, and decent bedding. Close to Galleria,Northpark and other shopping areas. Cons: slow elevator, poor breakfast selections, occasio
nal obnoxiously loud guests. Our first trip was ruined by loud "neighbors", but subsequent trip was fine. Be sure to ask for rooms away from elevator/vending and don't hesitate to call front desk if another guest is loud- the front desk service is phenomenal. Price and room value can't be beat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family