“Excellent experience”

Reviewed 24 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I was on my way to visit family in Brownsville when we heard of a storm heading towards Dallas. I didn't think much of it and thought it'd quickly pass and we could leave. I frequently fly on business, but this was the second time in a few months that I had been stuck in an unknown city. Not knowing anyone or where we could stay, the airlines provided us vouchers to stay at different hotels, so my husband and I decided on the Ramada.

I expected it to be the typical hotel and at first it was. Not very impressive to look at and it seemed as though nothing was around for miles. All we saw were big rigs outside and had to wonder just what kind of place this was. Walking into the lobby, I saw the line stretched out with people holding similar vouchers. The last thing I wanted to do was stand in line forever to be greeted by some over worked, grumpy clerk, but I got just the opposite. Upon entering, the clerks acknowledged us. This hardly happens, so it surprised me. Second, the guy and girl (Roy and Cindy, I think) working seemed happy as if they enjoyed what they were doing. They were actually having fun, even joking with the guests. It was refreshing.

Both had such an upbeat attitude and it completely changed the miserable day we were having. Both were sweet, courteous and funny even when the guest were anything but. The rooms themselves were pretty standard, clean and spacious. Nothing a new paint job couldn't fix and wished the restaurant had been open, but it wasn't. All and all, we had a good time here and we'll be staying here again when traveling. Wouldn't want to miss the floor show.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

1  Thank enchanted402
Reviewed 22 January 2014

1  Thank Lorna Y
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I was in town on business and needed to share a room with an employee so we needed two beds. That's how we ended up at the Ramada Inn on Regal Row in Dallas Texas. We had to get a smoking room. I know it probably is going to have some smell but this was beyond okay. We don't smoke and my clothes that were hanging in the closet came home smelling like cigarets. Everything did from my own pillows to the stuff in my suitcase. It was that saturated. Now that was the first thing. The location was not great because their restaurant was down and there was nothing around that you could walk to. The motel itself said they had a shuttle to the market center but nothing around to go eat. It wasn't possible to drive. That made it difficult. One night the shuttle was an hour late picking us up the market center. It was just the one night. The rest of the time it was just fine. The staff was very friendly and tried to be helpful, but even with that I will never stay there again...

1  Thank Rebecca T
Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport
Motel 6 Dallas - Market Center
Knights Inn Market Center
Knights Inn Market Center
#147 of 206 in Dallas
Sleep Inn Dallas Love Field-Medical District
Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center

Been to Ramada Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Dallas Love Field

Address: 1575 Regal Row, At Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247-3619
Region: United States > Texas > Dallas
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #148 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Price Range: £61 - £82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Dallas Love Field 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Dallas Love Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada-Dallas Love Field Hotel Dallas