“Great place to have family breakfast on Sunday”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #306 of 3,601 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
“Great place to have family breakfast on Sunday”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I went with family on Sunday. Good variety of egg-based breakfasts. The place was not crowded at all despite being Sunday mid morning. We tried Greek frittata, egg croissant and Steak and egg and all of them were great. The service was very good. We had a very nice breakfast. The prices were very good. Definitely a great place to have breakfast.

El Paso, Texas
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great breakfast! The wait was a little longer than expected due to Mothers Day. But the waiter informed us, so we didn't mind. The food was great. Came out exactly how we requested. The French toast is delicious BTW!! My husband tried the half/half it wasn't very tasty. It taste like they use unsweetened tea and unsweetened lemonade. Other than that, great place!

• Visited May 2014
College Station, Texas
“Delicious”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed our Breakfast here. The wait was not very long to get in for a Sunday morning. The food was great! I got one of the Benedict's (Louisianan? I think) and my wife got the Blueberry pancake. The Benedict was good, had a red tomato gravy on it that was unique, if you are up for a different take on Eggs Benedict then I would greatly recommend it, but if you are on the fence about it than I'd say maybe get another one of the options. The pancake was delicious and HUGE! Filled my wife up (she wasn't able to finish it so I had to fulfill my marital duties and help her finish it off) It was overall great. The ranch home fries were incredible, very nicely done, weren't too crispy weren't too soggy, they were just right!

Visited May 2014
Dallas, TX
“Breakfast Goodness”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stopped in on a Sunday morning about 11 and waited not too long - about 20 minutes...SO WORTH THE WAIT! Hubs had the Benedict. The hollandaise was velvety and delish. I had the waffle, sans fruit. Syrup was warm and plentiful with a side of crisp bacon. Had to try biscuits and gravy and though Hubs thought the gravy very good...I'm not a fan of sausage crumbles in my gravy - that's the only thing keeping this rating from hitting the Excellent mark. Service was attentive and prompt.

• Visited April 2014
Fairfield, OH
“Happy to end up at this location”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Our party of four enjoyed breakfast here while traveling in the Dallas area for the NCAA Men's Final Four basketball tournament. My husband and I had previously eaten at an Egg & I in another state, and we were pleased to have a good experience at this location as well. My husband had the Crab Cake Benedict, I had the raspberry granola pancake with scrambled eggs, and the other couple had a scramble and the Patriot waffle with scrambled eggs. The décor was nice and our server was personable and efficient. We stumbled upon this location after our friends' navigation system led us astray while we were looking for another restaurant. It was a pleasant surprise to end up at The Egg & I.

• Visited April 2014