I had 2 nights at Le Meridien The Stoneleigh and it was fantastic stay. I'm a gold SPG and without asking was upgraded to a junior suite on the 4th floor. The hotel itself is divine! It's very Art Deco with the lobby and bar areas gorgeously decorated with a very sophisticated vibe. My junior suite was beautiful...the furnishings simply gorgeous with a huge bathroom with massive walk in shower. Bed was incredibly comfortable.
The location is great, stunning Crecent Court home to the amazing boutique department store Stanley Korshak is 5min walk and Katy trail is 5 mins walk away if you're looking for a great trail for a walk or run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas