The Le Meridien, Dallas-The Stoneleigh is one of the best hotels I've stayed while in Dallas. I've been to Dallas a dozen times in the past year and have stayed at other hotels. This is the first time at the Stoneleigh and I think I will be staying here for now on during my trips to Dallas!!! I was so amazed when I initially opened the door...the room was beautifully decorated!! I had to take pictures of the spacious room and I posted them on Facebook (I hardly do that!!) Thank you for the great stay! One drawback...$24 parking charge. Otherwise, it's worth the stay! Coming from San Francisco, this hotel really impressed me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas