This hotel is in a great location. Close to many popular downtown destinations. We were there for a wedding close to the hotel. The rooms were very nice and clean. The closet was huge... although we did not need a huge closet. We all commented on the nice view from our room. Suggest you request a room far away from the elevator. We heard the elevator (we were 2-3 doors down) "ding" frequently early am. Also, being close to the elevator, you would hear the staff bringing an announcing "room service." The valet and front desk staff were all very professional and nice. Room service available 24 hours a day. The items I ordered from room service were excellent!!! I would stay there again... but request a "quieter" room location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and modern elegance are juxtaposed at the chic uptown location of Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. This historic 1923 Art Deco building is steps from businesses, museums, boutique shopping, cutting-edge cuisine, and stimulating nightlife. Our harmonious spa indulges guests with rejuvenating experiences. Meetings and events are hosted with flair in 6,000 square feet of Dorothy Draper-designed space. In each of our 170 guest rooms and suites, warm cinnabar and charcoal color palettes blend modern amenities with custom mahogany and marble-topped furniture. Bathrooms feature sleek black-and-white Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas