“I Loved this Hotel!!”

Ranked #11 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Oklahoma City, United States
“I Loved this Hotel!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I enjoyed everyday of my stay at the Omni Hotel. The staff was very courteous and I felt like a celebrity. I would recommend the Omni Parwest to everyone I know. The Poolside service made my stay much more enjoyable. There were also big screen movies for the children to enjoy while they were swimming.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Charleston, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a very nice quality facility but the daily price for the internet and having to pay for computer use and prints in the business center is off-putting. Also unless you have a rental car it is a bit isolated. There is nothing within walking distance of the hotel and the shuttle times at dinner rush can be a bit lengthy.

San Angelo, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel experience was good, but I would have liked to have a microwave in the room to enjoy coffee/tea when I woke up or be able to warm up any food/snacks I brought with me. It was also a HUGE inconvenience having a locked refrigerator.

New Boston, Texas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Have stayed here twice over 5 years. This hotel is now worn and needs an update. Everthing is a little dirty and old. Pool was full of ants and leaves. Crumbs on carpet under an ottoman in room 830. Bathroom had what appeared like sheetrock mud ALL OVER the walls. Room service is VERY SLOW. Pillow cases smelled. You are greeted at the door and people here are nice. On our first day we went to the pool, afternoon of 6-23. Sat there about 30-45 minutes (bar is directly adjacent to the pool), no waiter. Went in to get a drink and there was a waiter doing NOTHING. In 2-3 minutes he comes out to see if we needed anything. LOL!!!
I like the location of this one but love the OMNI in Los Collinas much better (ie. rooms and service).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Theo S, General Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Scott,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and I'm glad that we were able to touch base while you were still at the hotel. As we discussed in person, I'm truly sorry for the cleanliness and service issues you experienced. As I told you, this is not typical of our hotel or staff and I appreciate your understanding and allowing us to make it better. We really appreciate your patronage and I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Theo Schofield
214-442-2124
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We love staying at the Omni Park West! Wonderful service and value. Room carpet and upholstery are becoming a little worn. This is a 4 star hotel that really is for the $$. They don't nickel and dime you! Parking is easy and free. Rosa is the BEST! Very helpful and caring.

Flint, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Overall very good hotel, food and staff! The location was easy to find and close to food and entertainment. I will be back in the future. Great, Great, Great place to spend a day or have your meeting.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We traveled from Malaysia to Dallas and were beat when we arrived at the Omni Park West. The service was great and the room was very comfortable the breakfast in the morning was first class. I will stay here again it was a good location not far from DFW and close to 635.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite the view is excellent the higher floor the better. The breakfast was best I'v...