“Dallas Omni (DFW).”

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Ranked #8 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at the Omni recently for a business confrence which included the use of on site meeting rooms and facilities. The hotel reception personnel was fast and very curteous. The room was clean, fresh and well appointed with modern contemporary furnishing and reasonably spacious. The bed was comforatable with extra pillows and robes. The shower provided plenty of hot water with great water pressure. The floor was quiet and road noise from the nearby freeway was of no concern. The wi-fi will cost you $5 per day. I did not utliize the available valet or parking services. The hotel has one dining room and the quality of the food is quite good and prices are comensurate with typical hotel dining rooms but reasonable. I utilized the hotel gym and pool facilities during my stay and found them well stocked with towels, water and overall clean and well appointed. There were plenty of hotel staff in the lobby in the morning to greet guests with a smile and direct you to whatever you needed. I would definately stay here again for business or pleasure. The hotel is about a 20 minute ride from the DFW airport. A taxi will cost you about $30.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Michael, we cannot thank you enough for giving us such great feedback on your stay. We certainly hope that you and your company will be able to visit us again. Feel free to sign up for our Select Guest program (free) which will provide you with complimentary wifi on your next stay as well as keep track of your personal preferences. I also want to assure you that your comments on our bar, Hunter's Lounge, have found their way to our Food and Beverage management team. Thank you again, Michael, and have a great holiday weekend!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a great time here. The location worked great for me.The staff are amazing.I love this place. I have stayed here many times.The pool is awesome. I stay here ever chance I get. You will not be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Omni Park West, David! It's wonderful to hear that you've been enjoying staying with us. I can assure you that we enjoy having you here just as much! Hope to have you again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Although travel by car around Dallas is a nightmare, I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the Omni Hotel. I was tired of being stuck and detoured around to get to the hotel, so to settle into the very comfortable room was great. Room was nice, bathrooms need vents, breakfast buffet was excellent. Not my kind of pillows, but I didn't request to see if they had others available either.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, Jennifer! Yes, the Dallas traffic can definitely get crazy! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Omni Park West and thank you for the feedback. We do have several types of pillows available, so if you return (which we hope you will!) please let us know your preference. You may also want to considering joining our Select Guest program which will let us save all of your preferences in your profile, as well us give you perks like free guest room wifi and your choice of beverage each morning. Hope you see you soon, Jennifer.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A great place to relax and enjoy your stay. They are aware of family needs and incorporate the children in evening activities. A very nice and comfortable place to feel safe and secure. The grill was very relaxing and the pool was nice and clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the second time my husband and I stayed at this location. The service is great and the room was comfortable and pleasant. The complimentary coffee in the morning was awesome and so was the bottled water and ice send up to our room (thanks to becoming a gold member!) We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheri W
Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Cheri, thank you for visiting us again! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy some of our Select Guest benefits. Hopefully we will see you in December for your son's wedding. If you need to talk to a manager about a block of rooms, give us a call at 214-442-2131. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Overall, the hotel is a very comfortable and nice hotel and I really enjoyed staying there. Don't rely on your GPS for 1590 LBJ Freeway, make sure you take a look as the hotel is actually on the other side of the road. The room is very spacious and clean, and yes I agree with some of the other reviewers' comments that it is getting a bit tired. The customer service is very good and pleasant. For the free internet, make sure you join up their Loyalty Programme, if you forgot to join before arrival, go to the Business Centre for a free 15 mins internet, so you can join up! Once joined, go back to the reception to give them your membership number to the free internet! :D

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed on night at this site. It was very clean, and had excellent customer service. Only negative would be the bath tub in my room, needed an update or refresh. It was clean, just showed some ware. Will stay again on my next visit to Dallas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family