“Outstanding service and beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West

Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Ranked #12 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Plano, United States
“Outstanding service and beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Quick getaway to celebrate my wife's birthday. The staff at this hotel went out of their way to make this a memorable occasion. Tracy at the first desk was very pleasant and lined up some surprises that were very thoughtful and creative, and my wife was thrilled with celebrating her birthday at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel! Thank you Omni Park West!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
It was very thoughtful of you to treat your wife to a birthday getaway, and we are so grateful you chose to celebrate here with us! We have passed your kind words on to Tracy at the Front Desk and to the rest of our team. If you ever come back for another special occasion, be sure to call us and let us know what we can do to make it spectacular. Thanks again, John!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Waterloo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent choice for the conference attended. I would estimate we had about 500 attendees. The conference facilities, restaurants and service were top notch and the location to the airports was reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Kevin, it sounds like you and your group had a lovely conference. Thanks for staying with us and for the review. Hope you see you all again soon!
Lafayette, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great hotel for modest size (200 to 250) meetings. Very close to the airport (DFW) but also close to nice restaurants / attractions. The open spaces in the hotel are very nice. The large meeting room is in a theater style so it makes the meetings much more comfortable than many settings.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you, David. We are indeed very close to both airports in Dallas and have tons of great attractions around. It seems like your group was meeting in our Texas Learning Center, which is a 300-person amphitheater perfect for big meetings... I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with or if you have any suggestions. Have a great week!
Providence, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a corner room w/ a strange set up and no air conditioning in the bathroom. The air condintioning intake grate was dirty and falling off the wall. The safe didn't work. The curtain was broken so it wouldn't open. There was a huge window in the bathroom and the shelf under the window looked like it hadn't been wiped down in a few months. It bothered me so much I cleaned it myself. Both the gym and pool are very small. The food in both restaurants was just okay and the menus were the same. I have also stayed at the Omni on S. Lamar Street in Dallas and that one has MUCH better accomodations, better and tastier food choices too!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Theo S, General Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dawn,

I appreciate you sharing your experince through TripAdvisor and I wanted to apologize for the issues you had during your stay. These are not typical of our hotel or brand and for that I am truly sorry. The managers responsible for the upkeep of the airconditioning system and guest room cleanliness are working to correct these deficiencies. Please feel free to reach out to me directly when you return to the area and I will be happy to personally ensure that your next stay is flawless. Thank you again for staying with us.

Theo Schofield
214-442-2124
New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Everyone was friendly and the hotel was clean and accommodating. I will be back and looking forward to using the pool and amazing gym. The bar was a nice scene at night and it made for a great way to unwind after a long day. I would tell people to stay here if they asked.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Rachel, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and your follow travelers. I'm very glad you were able to enjoy some of our amenities like the pool, fitness center, and bars. I know our Outlets Manager, Ali, reached out to you concerning in-room dining -- please feel free to let him now of any suggestions you have, as he will of course take all feedback very seriously. For next time, if there is something missing from the menu that you really want, just let us know! Our chef will be happy to whip up something special for you. Looking forward to hosting you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We loved our anniversary stay at the Omni. As we walked in, we were greeted with smiles and personal comments by the doorman, bell hop, concierge, and front desk. The email sent a week before our trip to make sure our stay would be handled well was unexpected and appreciated - He, Chris Jordan, made sure our room was perfect and our celebration would be remembered. The rooms are beautifully decorated, bed and pillows plush, robs crisp and comfy, and the marbled bathrooms and amenities perfect. The only improvement would be that I wish they had a mirror that adjusted so I could see the back of my head as I styled it. I booked directly with Omni, and will always do so in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I travel from Houston to Dallas often to visit family so we have stayed at alot of hotels in Dallas. This last trip was the first time we stayed at the Omni Park West and we were blown away with how pretty it was and attentive the staff was. From simple greetings in the hallway to help with heavy bags the service was excellent. The maid staff were like cleaning ninjas; quiet as a mouse, respected our privacy and when we returned to our room it was neat as a pin. We loved the lobby and the restaurant and bar were cool. The cherry on top was when we discovered half way home that my wife had left her favorite pillow in our room. We were sure we would never see it again. I called the hotel and was connected with someone from house keeping (didn't get the name) but she said she would look for it and call me back. I appreciated her kind words but honestly was thinking we would not hear back. When we got home a couple of hours later we received a phone call from "Stephanie" the House Keeping Supervisor saying that she had found my wife's pillow and that they would be happy to send it to us in Houston. I offered to pay for the FedEx but she said no problem they would take care of it. VERY NICE! On top of all this the price we got for our three night stay was excellent. Our first choice going forward in Dallas is Omni Dallas Park West.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda F, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Vic, thank you for bringing your wife to stay with us while in town to visit your family! I've passed your review on to Stephanie so she could see it as well. We are definitely looking forward to having you stay with us more often. In fact, have you signed up for our Select Guest program? It's free to join, you gain more perks the more you stay with us, and you can even enjoy free wifi on your first stay as a Select Guest. It's a great way to communicate your needs and wishes with us so we can assure you always have a great time here. In addition, we have many fun packages like our Bed and Breakfast Package and Retreat to Romance Package, which can really enhance your stays. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a shout!