other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mckgirly
Dallas, Texas
“Cute enough, over priced, needs maintenance, great bar”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I booked the Stay Alfred through hotels.com. there was nothing on the site indicating that number one this property is not a hotel and number to that a cleaning fee of more than my booking rate would be automatically charged. I received a confirmation from Hotels.com saying that $130.53 would be charged for a $115 booking. Then in the small print, two oages scrolled down there was a charge higher than the room rate. I had reason to believe this would be any different from any other booking Ive made with Hotels.com. The 'hotel' charged me a $124 standard cleaning fee before we ever showed up. Turns out, this is an Air B&B...no concierge, no valet, no clean fluffy towels at the pool...you let yourself in and out with a hidden key. The room's bathroom pedestal sink leaked all over the floor as soon as you turned it on and the garbage disposal didn't work. The room was very cute and clean. There is also a great little bar called Bourbon and Banter at the Statler hotel, which is where Stay Alfred, which isnt even a real 'thing ' is located, with an awesome staff, great entertainment and fun, creative drinks! I'd go to that bar again, but I'll never book a Stay Alfred again... $250+ for a single night. No way.

Management Response
17 Jul 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us to identify the areas where we can improve the guest experience. Our managers and maintenance staff are on call 24/7 to assist in matters such as these that may arise and I am sorry that we were unable to resolve all issues immediately. Again, please accept our apology and we hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can provide you with a much better Stay Alfred experience.

Travellers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing