“One of the best meals I have ever had!”

Neighborhood Services Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Neighborhood Services Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Inwood Road
Houston,TX
“One of the best meals I have ever had!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My son and daughter-in-law treated my wife and I to an amazing dinner at Neighborhood Services on Lovers Lane Saturday night, March 15th. We started off the evening with the amazing meatballs in "voodoo" sauce. Don't know how to describe except you need to try them to understand. The lightly battered fried asparagus were also amazing.

After the appetizers, we ordered a burger, grilled cod and an amazing sirloin steak with a fried egg on top. These entrees were served and we ate until we could eat no more. This is an amazing restaurant and Brandon, our waiter, was absolutely the best!

We finished the night with an amazing "Butterfinger" banana split.

You will never go wrong when choosing this restaurant for the dinner meal.

Absolutely amazing!

• Visited March 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Hard to Find But Worth It”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We took a car and driver from the hotel and he drove by three times before I found the place. This made me somewhat skeptical but no fear. The restaurant is a fun place; lively bar atmosphere and pleasant dinnig room. It is a bit loud so not a place for romance. The server, Brandon, was top shelf and the food was very very good. We had mussels, a burger, and steak frites. All were cooked beautifully and the meal was wonderful. It was my birthday so Brandon brought over a dessert on the house. It was butterscotch pudding that doesn't sound like much but was sooooo yummy!

Visited March 2014
“Best of Dallas”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Neighborhood Services is a gem of a spot in Dallas and Dallas knows it. Known for the quality of their food and the constantly changing menu, this small restaurant delivers culinary delights adding their own flair to each item. The blue crab and artichoke dip came with fresh made salsa and warm tortilla chips. It was delicious and the salsa was so complex and delightful it almost stole the show. The Texas Bibb salad seemed so fresh it might have been picked in the morning. For entrees we enjoyed the Angry lobster and grits and a steak aged in a sea salt lined room known as "Funk Room" Delmonico. Both entrees were stellar, but if I had to pick between the two, that lobster was amazing. As it was a special occasion, we also indulged in dessert. A butterfinger hot fudge banana split. HEAVEN! My only regret for our visit is that we did not arrive with bigger appetites as I would have loved to try more dishes.
Service was top notch. I was impressed at the perfect flow of dishes to our table and that the drinks arrived in a timely manner, too. Usually I get my coffee half way through a dessert but not this night. It arrived with enough time to be tweeked to perfection and sipped once before dessert was set on the table.
For weekend seatings, make reservations and you better reserve your spot a well in advance. Six days ahead of our date the seating options were 5:30 or 9:30. Week nights are likely a different story.
Be sure you put the address in your GPS and use it. The restaurant is small and blends into the surrounding buildings. It can easily be missed and that would be a terrible loss.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ieatwell
Alpharetta, GA USA
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Met colleagues there for dinner, staff was super courteous. Waited for a table and decide to eat in bar area. All the food was prepared perfectly, they are doing something very right here.

Dallas, Texas
“Top notch food and service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything we had to eat and drink was amazing, from the creative drink choices to the mussels to the steak frites. If you are looking for a cozy and quiet place, this is not your spot. NS was full of energy and crowded with lots of hungry diners waiting for a table. Don't be surprised if your table is not ready at your reserved time - take advantage of the fun bar and people watching. The wine list is great too and offers several affordable options. There are definitely some more eclectic dining venues with fancy food styling, but this spot consistently serves up the best tasting food in Dallas.

• Visited February 2014