“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

pappadeaux
Ranked #26 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
Mason, Tennessee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Full service restaurant in the airport. Served large portions for really great and reasonable prices.

Visited March 2014

Amarillo, Texas
“Not as good as before”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

I always go to Pappadeaux at DFW airport. I had the corporate travel department re-ticket my flights so I could have a 3 hour layover. Just like I requested instead of the more efficient 1 hour layover they gave me. So I am serious about this restaurant. But, I was not impressed like I usually am. The service was not as good as usual and did they really have to seat me by the open kitchen? The food was less tasty than usual. I should have listened to my travel department and skipped this time.

Visited January 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A top of the line restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I LOVE Pappadeaux Seafood Restaurant. The food is fresh and extremely good. I have eaten at the DFW airport locations at least 50 times and never had a problem. Seafood was simply amazing and cooked to perfection. I wish I could prepare a fish like that.
Yes it is pricey but well worth the investment. You can be in and out in 20 minutes.

Even if it is at the airport the food is just as good as the other locations.
Writing this review is making me hungry....

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Spokane, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great last minute decision”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

LOVED THIS PLACE. why?

1. Service was amazing good outstanding.

2. Food tasted really good, and came out so fast(which isn't always a good thing, bc faster isn't always better)

What we ordered:
1. Drinks: Twisted Berry Meltdown, and Rio Breeze. I liked both..so you should get both!

2. Lobster Bisque- This was seriously good. Eat it with the complimentary bread, then send me a msg on yelp thanking me!

3. Cobb Salad- Great to SHARE. Not sure if I'd get it if it was just me and 1 other person, and if you want to try different things. Its big.

4. Blue Point Oysters: Seriously good by ANY standards. Get a dozen / per two ppl

5. BLACKENED COSTA RICAN MAHI MAHI- this was nuts.

We were so full after this, but just happy to know there are good places to eat in the cowboys city.

Would I go back? yep!

Seminole, Florida
“If my visit was any indication, they won't be open much longer...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was in between flights at DFW, and had just enough time for a nice late lunch. Pappadeaux's had a prominent sign promising "in and out in twenty minutes" Perfect! I was seated right away, and made my menu selection. And then I sat. For 15 minutes. The place wasn't busy, and there was plenty of waitstaff, but none of them would even make eye contact, much less speak to me. I checked my nose, fine. Checked my fly, it was up. So I left, very deliberately and slowly, looking for a manager or someone to speak to. Don't know what their problem was, but they did without my business that day, and probably any other time I'm a DFW.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Been to pappadeaux? Share your experiences!