“Perfect Dinner Choice”

pappadeaux
Ranked #35 of 3,594 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Perfect Dinner Choice”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Hesitated but no regrets. Dinner was great. My wife had a shrimp dinner and I had chicken enchiladas. Surprised no chips with dinner. Justin was a great server.

Arlington, Texas
“Great airport restaurant”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is my go-to restaurant for one last meal before heading out of town on business. Large seating area and many seats at the full bar allow for quick full meal before flight. It is across from gate A25 with the Skylink people mover stop just a couple gates away.

Just about everything is available quickly - just let your server know how much time you have and they will guide appropriately if necessary. Generally the same menu is available as other Pappadeaux restaurants.

• Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“great eats”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Great Food and atmosphere. Can be a little pricey, but the food is worth it. Close proximity to the Hotel. The area is safe with a lot of other options to choose from

Visited April 2014
Beaumont, Tx
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had to ask directions, but once I found the escalator down one level in Terminal A at DFW airport I was in seafood heaven. I've eaten at other Pappadeaux's before, but this was the best experience I've ever had at this chain. Kathryn was my waitress, and she was wonderful. I asked for an appetizer order or a senior citizen order of fried shrimp, and she said she would be happy to get me a kid's meal. The five shrimp were hot, crispy, and perfectly yummy, and the fries were great. I had ordered a half bottle of wine, so it was clear that I wasn't so worried about the price as the size of the meal, and she took that into consideration. I will definitely go back to this beautiful restaurant every time I pass through Dallas.

• Visited April 2014
Mason, Tennessee
“Great Food”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Full service restaurant in the airport. Served large portions for really great and reasonable prices.

Visited March 2014

Been to pappadeaux? Share your experiences!