“Good but pricey”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Crestview, Florida
“Good but pricey”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Went to this place with friends for a meal. Made reservations and had to be there by 6:30. The dining room was very tight with little or no room to walk between tables. Wait staff were pleasant enough but didn't seem to be handling the volume of patrons well. Didn't make for a seamless evening. The food was good but a bit overpriced. I would recommend this place but either earlier for lunch or much later in the evening or even on the patio for some elbow room.

• Visited July 2012

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Food is not good”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I've been here twice. Once when it first opened and once this February. It was better the first time I went. So I sent my family back for NYE and they came back saying it wasn't good. I now know why. When we visited in February this year the food was very disappointing. First, we were there about 6:30pm and were basically the only ones in the restaurant. My spaghetti bolognese was sub-par and how do you mess that up? Then my husband's steak was bad and his scallops were fishy and gross. I won't return, which makes me sad because its a beautiful restaurant right by my house.

• Visited February 2012
Richardson, Texas
“Love the Happy Hour and Chicken/Spinach dish”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We came here for a friends bday and I have to say the staff was awesome! :) Very friendly and the happy hour was great! when it was time for us to take our seats the hostess was very generous and our waiter was also great. I would go back for sure but this time sit out on the patio.

• Visited May 2012
kc
“Upscale Italian in Dallas”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We were brought here by my godmother who lived in Italy for many years and is actually quite picky when it comes to authentic Italian food. She has given this spot her seal of approval. Our group of 8 tasted a multitude of items on the menu. Some of our favorites were the tartar di tonno, bruschetta, insalata di barbabietole, pizza, raviolotti di vitello, and gnocchi. NO ONE liked the pumpkin raviolli as it was way too sweet. We also tried several desserts with the orange creme brulee being a favorite. The wine list and stem ware were adequate, but wine service not so great. I hate when they switch out vintages. The atmosphere is also choice.

• Visited March 2012
Louisiana
“Great food, great service, great restaurant.”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My husband & I visit Dallas several times a year and we always try to go to Ristorante Nicola. The food is terrific and the service is wonderful.

• Visited April 2011