“Dingy, Dirty and Overpriced”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dallas
Woodhaven Condominiums - Dallas Furnished Condos
Dallas, Texas
“Dingy, Dirty and Overpriced”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Upon arrival apartment was dark and dirty. I spent a few hours cleaning the place, taking out trash and replacing all the broken lightbulbs. Still, the place was a dingy, brown stains all over the rug, fridge still filled with old food, cup with cigarette butts and dip spit sitting in the main room. Advertised TV, was in just one room and only worked sparingly. Advertised two bedroom had what barely qualifies as a twin in the second room. Master bed frame was broken. No garbage can outside of bathroom. Wouldn't have paid half of what I paid for the place had I known. After moving out it took 3 months to get the security deposit back which had deducted $35 for rug cleaning (for the stains on the rug there when I arrived) and $30 for cleaning (despite leaving the place considerably cleaner than I found it).

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
7 Thank CSDallas55711
George K, Owner at Woodhaven Condominiums - Dallas Furnished Condos, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
It's truly disheartening to see this feedback. Right away, I apologize for my delay in addressing your concerns as I am just now becoming active here on TripAdvisor. When it comes to your apartment, I'll admit that "dingy" and "dirty" are not adjectives we hear often. In fact, we usually receive compliments on our high-quality units. As far as cleaning, we do have a professional team that ensures every until is thoroughly cleaned before and after a guest moves in. The last thing we want is for our guests to leave feeling unsatisfied, so I apologize that we missed the opportunity to improve your visit before you left. If you'd like to discuss any of these issues further, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Kindly,
George, Owner

Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Homewood Suites Dallas/Addison
Hyatt Place Dallas / Park Central
Candlewood Suites Dallas-By the Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Staybridge Suites Dallas - Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to Woodhaven Condominiums - Dallas Furnished Condos? Share your experiences!