Motel 6 Dallas Fair Park
Autograph
US$201
US$181
Doubletree.com
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$149
US$252
US$239
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2009

We stayed three nights. Two of those nights we had to change our own sheets because they had someone else's hair and body fluids in the bed. The last night--in a different room that we had to be moved to because water began pouring from the bathroom light--there was hair in that bed also.

The Internet didn't work correctly.

The door to the pool will not let you back in because the handle has been broken off along with the hotel key reader.

The entry way smells like really srong B.O.

The ceilings are only 7 feet high.

I got the impression that the majority of rooms are filled with Middle Easterners living in the hotel.

Parking lot almost empty on the July 4th weekend in Dallas!!!! I should have read the reviews first.

Oh, and we killed a big bug in the room.

It really got to be a comedy of errors.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bethchrist10
Reviewed 8 April 2009

The same car alarm kept going off all night - obviously it was being used as a doorbell for drug purchases. Unsavory characters in the laundry room looking like pimps. Homeless people coming in off the street to help themselves to the continental breakfast (which looks nothing like the picture they have on the wall). The rooms are small but do come equipped with a fridge and microwave. The scene at night is way different than it is during the day. I suggest that you stay in your room after hours!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Stardaisy
Reviewed 4 March 2009

This hotel was great for me and my wife. They have a wonderful breakfast and best of all a beautiful outdoor swimming pool. We stay at this location when we are in town we love it because of the friendly service.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2008

Smells as you walk into the motel. Stayed in rm 105. It was so disgusting! Stains on the chair and carpet. Bad smells came from the air conditioning. The window only opened 2 inches. Help! Feces on the wall in the bathroom. Mold all over the ceiling in bedroom and bathroom from something leaking prior. I dropped a pen. I had to look by behind the disgusting chair and no one has cleaned there for years! Big burn spots cut out on the blanket in a no smoking room! Fuzzy tv stations. When I went to the desk to complain and see what they could do, I was told I had to wait until the Manager, Sunny was avail the next day at 9am. When I returned again the next evening (my training was 7:30 am to 7pm) I was again told the manager would only be avail in the morning at 9am. I checked out at 7:30 am. I got no sleep because it was so disgusting. I already paid $190 for 2 nights and the cost of getting there, so I didn't have more money to pay someplace else. There was also a bug trap on the floor in the bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank skypaint
Reviewed 2 September 2007

Filthy hotel. Has people living in their rooms like apartments. Lot's of unsavory people walking around at night. I saw drug deals going on and prostitution Security cameras all over the place, I felt so undase there that I checked out an hour later.

The non-smoking room smelled like anything but smoking. The linen and carpets were filthy, as was the bathroom. I'm amazed Howard Johnson's keeps properties like this.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank greg2171