Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Ranked #148 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Houston, TX
“Nice room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights when we went to see our daughter who was hospitalized. The location was good, close to a Walmart and lots of restaurants. The room was very large with 2 queen beds, a table with 2chairs, a small sofa and a recliner. It had a 2 burner stove, a full size refrigerator and kitchen cabinets stocked with basic dishes, cutlery, and cooking pans. There was also a coffee maker and a microwave. The bathroom wad also spacious and well stocked with towels. The breakfast was very skimpy --- only offered bagels, muffins, oatmeal, and coffee. There wasn't even any juice. Also, they only make beds if you stay a week or more. We also had problems with our room key cards. Out of the first 2cards, only one worked and later that day, it did not work nor did the replacement for the other card. We will probably stay there again mainly because the price was so reasonable and the location very convenient to our daughter's apartment.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank grandmato2
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, 24 October 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have stayed at this location literally a hundred times or more over the last 8 years. I always stay at this Homestead location when I am visiting our branch office. Sometimes it is for a day or two and a few times for over a month. Every time, the rooms were clean, with everything I would expect from an extended stay location. I have never had an issue with the staff and anytime I did have a problem it was taken care of very quickly. When my visits were for an extend amount of time, it was great having such close access to the Dallas Tollway not to mention less than 15 min from some of the best dinning and shopping in North Dallas. While most of my visits are business, my wife and I have stayed on a number of occasions for short weekend getaway.
Writing this reminds me, I need to make a reservation!

Room Tip: While this location is a little smaller than most and does not have a pool or fitness center, I have...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank tangoNine
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, 5 September 2012

Addison, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

I would like to first say this is one of the most comfortable studio suites I've stayed and was treated with 5-star service. The cleanliness, quiet sleep, comfortable bedding and the favorite part is the hotel staff. Always make you feel right at home and includes pet stay. Even though I don't have a pet, there's a cute pet policy in the lobby beautifully drafted and created by young children. It gives you the sense of home and away from home. I can't say enough about the staff and house cleaning. The towels and linen are always fresh and soft and cleaned. room temperature easy to adjust for comfort without any problems. The main reason is the kind staff. I have contacted family, friends and business associates to choose this location when in town. The tollway gives you easy access to tour and some of the best restaurants right around the corner including a post office, grocery store and mall down the toll going north or south. Again my favorites are the kind and friendly hotel staff.

Room Tip: Speak with the hotel staff or call. They are very friendly, professional in explaining in helping yo...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank cmath25
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Kemah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

A great value for the price and location. Always a good pick for business travel on a budget. Close to The Addison private airport and the North Dallas business areas. Easy to find on the North Dallas Tollway.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I was very happy staying there, the staff was very friendly (including housekeeping and maintenance persons) it is a big plus that some of them speak Spanish. The only things that I did not like was the slow internet speed and a limited choice tv channels. I am sure I will recommend to friends and I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I was very disappointed in my stay. I have stayed here several times in the past but my last 2 visits have been shocking. One night after dinner my co-workers and I decided to hit the town. A male friend of mine was waiting in the car and he was approached by a woman and after several minutes of conversation she told him her working name is diamond but he could call her kat. When he told her we were in for a convention she said if he got lonely just call up to room 251 but it would cost him. The nerve of her to solicit in the parking lot. She then went upstairs with two guys that pulled up stating she was going to have party favors such as drugs if he was interested. The following morning, there were 2 other girls lurking around. Very unprofessional.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Corvettegrr
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the disturbance to last longer that it should have.

Travellers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Grapevine, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

Stayed for three weeks. Location is great. Price per week great. Compared to the sister Homestead up the street needs work. Management is in the process of redoing rooms. Grounds are kept clean. Front desk staff very helpful and WiFi was great.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank calinative09
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving
Gateway Hotel Dallas
Gateway Hotel Dallas
#133 of 200 in Dallas
Staybridge Suites Dallas - Addison

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway? Share your experiences!