“Extended Home Away From Home”

Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Ranked #154 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Extended stay hotels have often been a necessity in my line of work as an IT professional. Some are better than others and some I would never stay at again. My treatment at Homestead Suites at North Dallas Parkway in Dallas, Texas has been exceptional. I can say without reservation my needs have always been met and any concerns I might have are always addressed to my satisfaction. The staff are pleasant and absolute professionals. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well kept. Like any extended stay, it is my home away from home for months at a time. I have been very happy and fortunate to have been a guest here.

Room Tip: I always check out my accomodation
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

There are newer reviews for Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Convenient location. Clean rooms with easy access. Great staff and management. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a post office a block away. Rooms have cooking utensils, silverware, plates, cups, coffee maker, fridge, and a two burner stove top. I've stayed here numerous times on business trips and have no complaints.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoy our clean rooms and great staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Staff was friendly, helpful, and honest.

Weekly rate was about $38 per night.

Room was clean and quiet. Didn't hear any other people, aside from those passing along the walkway outside. Very little noise relative to many hotels. Room was well-stocked with dishes, flatware, pot, pan, etc.

Neighborhood seemed as safe as I would hope for in Dallas. Convenient location with restaurants and grocery stores nearby (a short drive).

Extended Stays use DISH Network, so not much in the way of television selection. Had Showtime.

I have spent more nights in hotels this year than most do in a lifetime. If my experience at this Homestead Studio Suites is the norm (and I'm inclined to believe it is), it's a good hotel. I would definitely stay there again or recommend it to someone I care about.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Reviewed 24 October 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights when we went to see our daughter who was hospitalized. The location was good, close to a Walmart and lots of restaurants. The room was very large with 2 queen beds, a table with 2chairs, a small sofa and a recliner. It had a 2 burner stove, a full size refrigerator and kitchen cabinets stocked with basic dishes, cutlery, and cooking pans. There was also a coffee maker and a microwave. The bathroom wad also spacious and well stocked with towels. The breakfast was very skimpy --- only offered bagels, muffins, oatmeal, and coffee. There wasn't even any juice. Also, they only make beds if you stay a week or more. We also had problems with our room key cards. Out of the first 2cards, only one worked and later that day, it did not work nor did the replacement for the other card. We will probably stay there again mainly because the price was so reasonable and the location very convenient to our daughter's apartment.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank grandmato2
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have stayed at this location literally a hundred times or more over the last 8 years. I always stay at this Homestead location when I am visiting our branch office. Sometimes it is for a day or two and a few times for over a month. Every time, the rooms were clean, with everything I would expect from an extended stay location. I have never had an issue with the staff and anytime I did have a problem it was taken care of very quickly. When my visits were for an extend amount of time, it was great having such close access to the Dallas Tollway not to mention less than 15 min from some of the best dinning and shopping in North Dallas. While most of my visits are business, my wife and I have stayed on a number of occasions for short weekend getaway.
Writing this reminds me, I need to make a reservation!

Room Tip: While this location is a little smaller than most and does not have a pool or fitness center, I have...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tangoNine
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I would like to first say this is one of the most comfortable studio suites I've stayed and was treated with 5-star service. The cleanliness, quiet sleep, comfortable bedding and the favorite part is the hotel staff. Always make you feel right at home and includes pet stay. Even though I don't have a pet, there's a cute pet policy in the lobby beautifully drafted and created by young children. It gives you the sense of home and away from home. I can't say enough about the staff and house cleaning. The towels and linen are always fresh and soft and cleaned. room temperature easy to adjust for comfort without any problems. The main reason is the kind staff. I have contacted family, friends and business associates to choose this location when in town. The tollway gives you easy access to tour and some of the best restaurants right around the corner including a post office, grocery store and mall down the toll going north or south. Again my favorites are the kind and friendly hotel staff.

Room Tip: Speak with the hotel staff or call. They are very friendly, professional in explaining in helping yo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank cmath25
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

A great value for the price and location. Always a good pick for business travel on a budget. Close to The Addison private airport and the North Dallas business areas. Easy to find on the North Dallas Tollway.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Knights Inn Market Center
Knights Inn Market Center
#142 of 205 in Dallas
Comfort Inn North Dallas Near The Galleria
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road
Candlewood Suites Dallas-By the Galleria

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway? Share your experiences!